Descriptions for SimpleMind 1.19 Full Edition
Name: SimpleMind – Mind Mapping
Release Date: December 05, 2017
Developer: ModelMaker Tools BV
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (The Shark)
Web Site: https://simplemind.eu
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/simplemind-mind-mapping/id434808346?mt=12
Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas.
We’ve created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for iPhone/iPad- check the web site.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 8 years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free layout or different auto layouts.
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive.
• Add media and documents.
• Share Mind Maps.
• Change and customize the appearance.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
○ or use one of the different auto layouts (great for brainstorming)
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
○ start with an image at the center of the Mind Map
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use single select or multiple select
○ use checkboxes, auto-numbering
○ link any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive
○ sync your Mind Maps with other devices using Dropbox or Google Drive as a conduit
○ avoid data loss by recovering deleted Mind Maps
○ restore previous versions of a Mind Map
○ Dropbox stores deleted files and file versions for at least 30 days
• Add media and documents
○ voice memos
○ icons (stock or custom)
○ links (navigation or hyperlink)
• Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ import/export as Freemind or opml
○ use the presentation mode to show your Mind Map to others
• Change and customize the appearance
○ apply our pre-defined style sheets
○ pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
○ change the appearance of topics and lines
○ customize background color
• Maintain overview
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
What’s New in SimpleMind 1.19 Full Edition
• Image (file) and text drop is much improved
– drop an image on a topic to add image as floating image, embedded image or icon.
– drop an image in empty space to add a floating image or a new topic with an embedded image.
– drop Text to add a child or central theme.
• Link to Contact by phone number or email address. Mac OS 10.11 minimum.
• The Top-Down auto layout has 2 new layout directions, Top-RightToLeft and Bottom-RightToLeft.
• Super script and sub script markdown support ^^super^^ ,,sub,,
• Markdown text markup commands via main menu Style | Font (Bold, Italic etc)
• Outliner shows dates and has a filter to show only topics with a date set. Click date icon to change date.
• Default Word Wrap (long press wrap tool or Ctrl+W).
• Import Mind Map added to main menu.
• Finder-like sorting in Dropbox and Google Drive listings.
• Several minor bugs fixed