Name: Short Menu - Lightning fast & intelligent URL shortener
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Block connections to:
Courtesy of C.O.R.E.
Includes Paddle Generic Keyfile Maker v2.2 by C.O.R.E.
1. Copy App to /Applications ( DO NOT LAUNCH YET! )
2. Launch Keyfilemaker, enter your desired email (or use the default)
3. Click "Open" and select /Applications/AppName.app, then click "Save"
KG should be used BEFORE opening app for the first time for the best results.
If having issues, remove app with AppCleaner and run in terminal: killall -HUP cfprefsd , then try again!
Release Date: April 19, 2015
What's New in Version 2.1
Short Menu 2.1 is the biggest update since version 2.0! Everything has been improved and redesigned.
* New look: beautiful new app icon and preferences icons
* Redesigned Short Menu's popover: it's now easier than ever to use and you can enter custom suffixes for short URLs
* Mini history: you can now always see your last three shortened URLs right in Short Menu's popover
* Auto Short rules: you can now apply a blacklist or whitelist to Auto Short
* New system for custom services: you can now entirely control the requests Short Menu sends to your custom services
* iCloud sync: Short Menu will sync your history and custom services with iCloud (also works with the iOS version of Short Menu!)
* Improved accessibility
* You can now resize the history window
* goo.gl does now work again
A lof of the magic behind Short Menu has been changed. This version requires OS X 10.9 and after updating...
* ...you'll need to add your accounts again.
* ...you'll need to configure your custom services again.
More Info: http://appiculous.com/short-menu-mac/
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/short-menu/id510109287?mt=12
The lightning fast and intelligent URL shortener
Fast access As Short Menu sits in your menubar, you can access it anytime.
Quick Short Use a shortcut to shorten URLs even faster.
Auto Short Let Short Menu shorten every URL you copy automatically.
Accounts Log in to as many bit.ly, Droplr and CloudApp accounts as you want and activate your preferred account.
Custom Services Configure custom services to use any service you want. Your custom services will be synced with iCloud.
History All your shortened URLs will be saved in Short Menu's history and synced with iCloud.