ShapeMonkey 1.0 for After Effects macOS
Generate an endless variety of complex shape layer animations in seconds. Works with text & vectors too!
ShapeMonkey is a fast and intuitive way to automatically create shape-based animations in After Effects.
If you have experience creating dynamic graphic animations with shape layers, you know that it’s a powerful feature. However, it can take a while to understand how everything works. It can also become difficult to navigate – each shape layer may have multiple transform controls, each buried in its own sub-category.
ShapeMonkey is built to make working with shape layers much simpler. Designed for easy experimentation and quick iterations, there are no limits to the animations you can create.
- Unique and powerful animation system
- Modular Preset Shapes
- Use your own shape layer
- Works with Text and Vectors too
- Dozens of Interpolation combinations
- Easy shape treatment options
- Preset Palettes
- Automatic Palette animation
- Imports .ase files
- Instant Radial Array
- Multiple Transition types
- Dozens of Preset Animations & Effects
- Marker Sync for triggering to beats
- Save & Load projects
- Psuedo Effects give you additional controls
- Turbulence and Drift options for organic movement
- Dynamically linked markers for easy timing adjustments
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
Web Site: http://aescripts.com/shapemonkey/
What’s New in ShapeMonkey 1.0
- Initial release