|Name||Shadow v1.0.3 Plugin for Photoshop mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-03-26 21:31:24|
|Files||Shadow v1.0.3 Plugin for Photoshop mac-torrent-download.net.zip (8.68 MB)|
Photoshop extension for adding realistic shadow for standing objects. Supports: text, regular (raster) layers, smart-objects.
- Supported layer types: text, smart-objects or regular layers
- Choose angle (set manually or use “Sun position” option), scale, blur (shadow dispersion), opacity, color.
- Auto-updates in almost real time
Panel UI Controls
- Angle: the angle of the shadow (1 – 359)
- Scale: the length of the shadow (1 – 100). It’s a relative value based upon the object size and it varies from shadow angle. Sharp angles make longer shadows.
- Blur: shadow dispersion amount in pixels (1 – 100)
- Opacity: the opacity of the shadow (1 – 100)
- Color: the color of the shadow. Usually outside on a sunny day shadows tend to have a bluish tint.
- Sun Position: it’s a feature that calculates angle of the shadow based on the relative position of the object from the Sun (point created using the Pen tool in Photoshop).
- Auto-update: triggers the shadow creation process when one of the above parameters are changed. It makes it easier to get a desired look of the shadow.
Bonus feature: Shadow parameters are saved in the current session of the Photoshop even if the panel is closed and re-opened later.
- Adobe Photoshop 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.5, CC 2015
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in Shadow Extension 1.0.3
- Sun Point is no longer depended on UI language.