|Name||Server 5.12 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2022-01-12 06:27:16|
|Files||Server 5.12 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (79.12 MB)|
Designed for macOS and iOS devices, macOS Server makes it easy to share files, schedule meetings, synchronize contacts, develop software, host your own website, publish wikis, configure Mac, iPhone, and iPad devices, remotely access your network, and more.
macOS Server is an application you can add to macOS right from the Mac App Store. Anyone can quickly and easily turn a Mac into a server that’s perfect for home offices, businesses, schools, developers, and hobbyists alike.
Here’s what you’ll get with macOS Server:
- Mobile device management for Mac and iOS devices
- Simplified management and deployment of iOS and macOS.
- Distribution of institution licensed apps and books purchased from the Volume Purchase Program to users or devices
- Install Software Updates on devices running iOS 10 and mac OS 10.12.
- Device Enrollment Program integration
- Webbased administration console
- Selfservice user portal for clearing passcodes, remote lock, and remote wipe
- Share calendars, schedule meetings and events, and book conference rooms
- Standardsbased CalDAV server for access from Mac, iPad, iPhone, and PC
- View availability with free/busy lookups
- Email invitations and push notifications
- Synchronize contacts with Mac, iPad, and iPhone
- Allow multiple users to access and update contacts
- Standardsbased CardDAV server
- Pointandclick page edit to change formatting and insert images, movies, and attachments
- Access controls
- Tags and comments
- Revision history
- Document sharing
- Quick Look previews
- Standardsbased SMTP, IMAP, and POP server
- Push notifications
- SSL encryption
- Adaptive junk mail filtering
- Virus detection and quarantine
Virtual Private Network
- Remote access for your network services
- Encrypted VPN connections for Mac, iPad, iPhone, and PC
- Blocklevel SAN file sharing with concurrent read/write access
- Xsan volume hosting and configuration
- Volume management, storage pooling, stripping, and volume mapping
- Realtime monitoring, graphs, and event notifications
- Metadata controller failover and file system journaling
- Local and remote management
- Users and group settings
- View realtime graphs of server usage
- Receive alerts on network changes, certificate expiration, storage usage, and more
Some features require an Apple ID and/or compatible Internet access; additional fees and terms apply. Some features require program enrollment. Some features are not available in all countries.
- OS X 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
What’s New in Server 5.12.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.