Serpent in the Staglands Update 18
A true role-playing adventure.
Set in the icy Staglands, this party-based CRPG has you take the role of a trapped god on a perilous journey across a beautiful, deadly peninsula.
Serpent in the Staglands features:
- Partybased, real time with pause combat focused on macro tactical decisions and creative party skill combinations
- Classless roleplaying system: create builds via any combination of the over 100 magic, combat and aptitude skills available to create or find up to 5 unique characters
- Nonlinear storyline to explore as your adventure allows
- No level scaling or storyblocked map barriers impede your adventure
- Dynamic item use, including an incantation book, handdrawn maps, and a herbology kit for brewing potions
- Combat designed for minimal pause spamming and without cooldowns, instead focusing on prebuffing, positioning and autotriggering skills
- An unmarked map filled with wilderness, cities, towers, temples, dungeons and caverns to explore.
- Write your own journal notes for quests, puzzles and leads as you investigate. The game won’t hold your hand or tell you what to do.
- Huge variety of enemies and challenges, including monsters, rogue mages and mutilated outlaws, which all can have the same spells and skills you do
OS version: 10.6
Processor type(s) & speed: 2.4 Ghz Dual Core
RAM minimum: 3 GB
Video RAM: 1 GB
Courtesy of Jasminfever. This is the same version as the previous upload, just a DRM-free GOG release.
Steam Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/335120/Serpent_in_the_Staglands/
What’s New in Serpent in the Staglands Update 18
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.