|Name||Serial 2.0.2 [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-07-03 00:38:47|
|Files||Serial 2.0.2 [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (18.82 MB)|
Serial makes it easy to connect your Mac to almost anything with a serial port, including routers, switches, PBXs, embedded devices and more.
In addition to a full-featured terminal emulator, Serial includes built-in, user-space drivers for many popular devices, saving you the hassle of finding, installing, and updating drivers. With Serial there is no need to change security settings on your Mac just to connect something to your machine.
For network administrators, Serial supports the break sequence required when working with routers and switches, and even emulates breaks for devices and/or drivers lacking direct support. In addition to breaks, text pacing allows you to paste large configuration files without overflowing the input buffer of your device.
- Fullfeatured xterm, linux, and ANSI/VT100 terminal emulation
- Break support
- Text pacing
- XMODEM, YMODEM, ZMODEM and Kermit file transfers
- Manual or automatic logging
- Emulated break sequence for devices or kernel drivers lacking support
- Emulated XON/XOFF for devices or kernel drivers lacking support
Serial includes built-in support for the following devices:
- USB Communication Device Class (CDC) devices
- Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP) devices
- USB to Serial bridges based on the FTDI, Prolific, CH34x, SiLabs, and TI chipsets
- FTDI’s FT260 HID USB/Serial Bridge
- SiLabs CP2110 HID USB/Serial Bridge
- Cisco (and other) devices with builtin USB console ports
- OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in Serial 2.0.2
- Improved coexistence with DriverKit drivers
- Minor bug fixes and improvements