|Name||SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.5.2 macOS.zip|
|Created on||2018-11-22 02:24:54|
|Files||SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.5.2 macOS.zip (68.22 MB)|
VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.5.2 macOS
SecureCRT client provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management and a host of ways to save time and streamline repetitive tasks. SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling for everyone in your organization.
Whether you are replacing Telnet or Terminal, or need a more capable secure remote access tool, SecureCRT is an application you can live in all day long. With the solid security of SSH, extensive session management, and advanced scripting, SecureCRT will help raise your productivity to the nth degree.
- Securely access business applications on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from machines running Windows, Linux, and Mac — employ the rich emulation support for VT100/102/220, TN3270, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
- Configure, manage, and organize all your sessions with full control over scrollback, key mappings, colors, fonts, and more — whether you have one or thousands of sessions.
- Access your full array of network devices from one client with SSH (SSH2, SSH1), Telnet, Telnet/TLS, serial, and other protocols.
- Leverage the highproductivity GUI with timesaving capabilities including multisession launch, tabbed sessions, tab groups, tiled sessions, cloned sessions, a button bar for repeated commands, and mapped keys.
- Depend on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH) protocol for encrypted logon and session data, flexible authentication options, and optional FIPS 1402 approved ciphers.
- Automate repetitive tasks in SecureCRT by running scripts using VBScript, JScript, PerlScript, or Python. The script recorder builds your keystrokes into a VBScript or Python script.
- Transfer files between network devices with SFTP, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, or Kermit. A builtin TFTP server provides additional file transfer flexibility.
- Save steps with the close integration of SecureCRT and the SecureFX® file transfer client, which share sessions and settings that let you run SFTP, FTP, SCP, and FTP/TLS file transfer sessions without reentering passwords.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.vandyke.com/products/securecrt/mac_osx.html
What’s New in SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.5.2
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.