|Name||Scrivener 22.214.171.12481 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-11-21 05:59:24|
|Files||Scrivener 126.96.36.19981 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (101.9 MB)|
Scrivener is a project management and writing tool for writers of all kinds that stays with you from that first unformed idea all the way through to the first – or even final – draft. Outline and structure your ideas; take notes; storyboard your masterpiece using a powerful virtual corkboard; view research while you write; track themes using keywords; dynamically combine multiple scenes into a single text. Scrivener has already been enthusiastically adopted by best-selling novelists and novices alike.
GROW YOUR MANUSCRIPT YOUR WAY
Tailor-made for creating long manuscripts, Scrivener lets you break up your writing into sections as small or large as you like. At its heart is a simple ring-binder metaphor—gather material and switch between writing, notes and research with ease. Got a great idea but don’t know where it fits? Compose your text in any order you want—write when inspiration strikes and find its place later.
SEE THE FOREST *OR* THE TREES
Whether you plan or plunge, Scrivener works your way: hammer out every last detail before typing a word, or carve out a draft and restructure later. Or do a bit of both. All text sections in Scrivener are integrated with an easy-to-use project outline, so working with an overview of your manuscript is only ever a click away, and turning Chapter Four into Chapter One is as simple as drag and drop.
RESEARCH WITHIN REACH
Need to refer to research? In Scrivener, your background material is always at hand, and you can open it right alongside what you’re working on. Write a description based on a photograph. Transcribe an interview. Or check for consistency against an earlier chapter.
GETTING IT OUT THERE
Once you’re ready to share your work with the world, turn your manuscript into a beautiful ebook or PDF, export to Word, or simply print it out. You can even share using different formatting, so that you can write in your favorite font and still keep your editor happy.
Scrivener’s users include best-selling novelists, screenwriters, students, academics, lawyers, journalists and translators. It won’t tell you how to write—it just provides everything you need to start writing and keep writing.
- Project templates for novels, scripts, essays and more
- Import many different types of file
- Easily split imported text into separate sections
- Familiar writing and formatting tools
- Easily switch between working on small sections, chapters and the whole manuscript
- Styles support
- Distractionfree fullscreen mode
- Scriptwriting mode for screenplays, stage plays, comic scripts and more
- Live word count
- Mark up text with comments
- Footnote support
- Keep “snapshots” of older versions of your writing
- Name generator
- MathType support
- Set writing targets
- Track your writing history
- Automatic backups
Find Your Structure
- Write in any order and reorganize later
- Assign a synopsis to any section, then work with an overview of your manuscript in the outliner
- Plot your ideas using the corkboard
- Track different threads using labels
- Fast projectwide search
- Apply custom icons to your sections
- Use document templates for new sections (e.g. character sheets in novels)
Refer to Research
- Import research—images, web pages, PDF files and more
- View research files or other sections alongside your writing
- Transcribe audio files
Get it Out There
- Compile to a single document for sharing or printing
- Export to Word
- Print or create PDF files
- Create Epub and Kindle files
- Export to Final Draft
- Supports MultiMarkdown and LaTeX export
- Convert rich text to Markdown
- Sync with our iOS version (available separately)
Introduction and Tutorial Videos:
We have a whole heap of testimonials from published authors—see our testimonials page at http://www.literatureandlatte.com/scrivener/testimonials to read what they have to say.
- OS X 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
What’s New in Scrivener 3.2.1 (14481)
Scrivener 3.2 provides compatibility for both macOS 11 Big Sur and Apple Silicon, along with more than a hundred refinements and bug fixes.
• UI and icons updated to match the new look of macOS 11 Big Sur.
• Default Preferences have been updated so that the colours work well on Big Sur. (If you’re using custom colours, you will need to reset the Preferences to the Defaults to see the updated Big Sur theme.)
• Header bars now use the system tint colour to indicate focussed state, and turn dark grey (instead of pink) to indicate locked state (a lock icon is also displayed).
• Added an option on Big Sur to use a monochrome toolbar (in Appearance preferences; also available by Ctrl-clicking on the toolbar).
Scrivener is now a Universal app, running natively on both Silicon and Intel machines.
• Scrivener’s Compile sheet no longer recommends installing kindlegen for generating mobi files, but Kindle Previewer instead.
• Numerous under-the-hood ebook export improvements.
• Improved FDX and Fountain converters.
DOCX, ODT AND DOC
Scrivener is no longer bundled with a built-in Java Runtime Environment, which was previously used for improved conversion when importing and exporting .docx, .doc and .odt formats. Scrivener now has its own native .docx importer/exporter, so has no need to use Java. (Users who rely on .doc or .odt formats and cannot use .docx as an alternative can optionally install Java themselves; if Java is available, Scrivener will use the same converters it used previously for these formats.)
CONTACTS DEPENDENCY REMOVED
Scrivener no longer uses Contacts or AddressBook to fill out address information in manuscripts – this information can now be added to “Author Information” in the General pane of the Preferences, or can be entered into the manuscript manually.
The scratchpad no longer actively monitors the external scratchpad folder for changes, which was resulting in esoteric crashes for some users. Instead, the scratchpad now refreshes its content whenever the window is brought to the front, and you can force it to refresh its content using a new “reload” button.
BUG FIXES AND TWEAKS
Scrivener 3.2 contains over one hundred bug fixes and tweaks.