Screens lets you connect back to your Mac, Windows, Linux PC or Raspberry Pi and control it from the comfort of your living room, the corner coffee shop or anywhere in the world. Work on that spreadsheet you left at home, perform software updates on your server ten thousand miles away, help your dad configure his computer in your hometown.
- iCloud Synchronize all your stored screens on all your iOS devices, including your Mac.
- OS X 10.7 Lionready: use Screens in fullscreen mode to make it feel your remote computer is right there in front of you.
- Easy to Use: Screens is an easy, userfriendly VNC client for Mac.
- Secure: Screens can connect to your computer through an SSH tunnel so your session is encrypted and safe.
- MultiTouch: Screens supports many of the multitouch featuressuch as pinch and navigationyou’re already used to on your trackpad.
- Screens Connect: Make your computer available from anywhere with this optional helper app. Easy as flicking a switch. No messy router setup.
- Versatile: Screens can connect to Macs with OS X 10.4 or later, Linux, Windows PCs, and most VNC servers.
- Works Anywhere: Through WiFi or a 3G network.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://edovia.com/
What’s New in Screens 4.6.1
- Adds support for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Adds support for Dark Mode on Mojave
- Now fully supports saved screens drag and drop
- You can now use shared clipboards with PCs
- Added tooltip for Type User Password toolbar button
- Restores Command key when connecting to Linux PCs
- User interface bugs
- Issue with Add button disappearing in the Remote and Nearby Computers view
- Issues when connection via Screens Express
- Bug fixes and performance improvements