|Name||Screenium 3 3.3.1 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-11-11 19:47:27|
|Files||Screenium 3 3.3.1 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (48.51 MB)|
Record exactly what you see on the screen and turn it into a screencast in next to no time. Screenium 3 lets you record at 60 frames per second, offering optimum performance for your tutorials, gameplay recordings or any other screen content you wish to record. If you work with an ultra-high resolution 4K or 5K display or a Retina Mac, Screenium 3 puts you on the safe side as it creates the smoothest video quality possible for these types of devices.
But Screenium 3 offers much more than ultra-smooth video capture. Take advantage of numerous convenient tools that will help you create your perfect screencast. For example, embed FaceTime camera footage as a Picture-in-Picture clip, add audio comments or hide your desktop or desktop symbols during recording. Screenium also records keystrokes and the mouse pointer as separate tracks so you can visualize pressed keys and mouse clicks or edit them at a later point without any hassle.
Screenium’s comfortable and powerful video editor provides you with all the tools you need to cut your footage, embed texts or add effects, transitions, or animations. Accentuate mouse clicks, add geometric shapes or hide screen sections that contain personal information. Of course you can also edit audio tracks and add filters. Using text synthesis, you can even add multilingual audio comments or auto-generated voice tracks.
Screenium 3 Overview
- Ultrasmooth 60 fps recording
- Supports any screen resolution
- 4 recording modes: Full screen, area selection, specific window, iOS / tvOS device
- Optionally embed FaceTime camera footage as a PictureinPicture clip
- Visualize keystrokes and mouse clicks
- Incognito mode to hide desktop, desktop symbols, or simply Screenium
- Highly optimized for multiprocessor Macs
- 4K and 5K recording at full frame rate
- Versatile, convenient editor
- Versatile video effects and transitions
- Templates for text or graphic overlays
- Numerous audio filters
- VoiceOver using your own voice or autogenerated voice tracks
- Export files, share via email, Messages app or direct upload to video portals such as Youtube and Vimeo
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
What’s New in Screenium 3.3.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.