|Created on||2019-05-09 00:31:59|
|Files||ScreenFlow 8.2.3.zip (66.84 MB)|
Record Anything. Edit Everything. Share Anywhere.
Telestream ScreenFlow is award-winning screencasting and video editing software for Mac. With high-quality screen, video, audio, and iOS capture as well as powerful editing features, ScreenFlow helps you easily create incredible looking videos and animated gifs.
ScreenFlow can record any part of your screen, or the entire monitor, while also capturing your video camera, iPad or iPhone, microphone or multi-channel audio interface and your computer’s audio – all at the same time!
ScreenFlow has won the prestigious Apple Design award for its easy-to-use editing interface, which has been updated with a new look and more controls. The editor instantly loads your recorded video and audio sources and lets you dive-in to quickly and creatively edit your video, add additional images, clips, text, or more recordings. Then polish it with professional-level animations, video motions, annotations, transitions and audio or video filters for incredible looking results.
When you are done, use the built-in sharing to publish your video directly to Vimeo, YouTube, Wistia, Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Imgur or to Telestream Cloud for professional transcoding. You can also export an animated GIF, ProRes file or MP4 directly to your desktop.
HIGHEST QUALITY FULL OR PARTIAL SCREEN RECORDING
Retina display? No problem. 5K display? We have you covered there too. Capture any part of your screen or just capture everything. Our efficient algorithm enables the best full-screen, high-resolution screen capture with brilliant detail, while keeping file sizes low. Then you can zoom in on key areas during your video to give even better detail for your audience.
POWERFUL INTUITIVE VIDEO EDITING
Easily add images, text, audio, video transitions and more to create awesome-looking videos. Add zoom and pan effects with video actions, highlight your mouse or anything on screen with callouts, draw on-screen with annotations or make your text pop with text animations. Also nested clips, closed captioning, chroma key, video motions and video animations such as spring, gravity, pulse, are just a few of the touches that make ScreenFlow editing easy and powerful.
EASY TO USE USER INTERFACE
Native to the macOS environment, you won’t find an easier to use or more intuitive interface for editing video. ScreenFlow makes the editing video easy, so users can spend more time creatively telling their story.
SUPERIOR EXPORT QUALITY & SPEED
ScreenFlow makes exporting easy with the new automatic export options. ScreenFlow will optimize for quality and speed of export without any customizations needed. If you want to have more control, multiple export options can be customized to your exact specifications.
WHAT’S NEW IN SCREENFLOW 7
- Editing performance improvements when working with Mp4 files
- 60 fps timeline
- Text animation effects
- Play clips in reverse
- Kerning customizations
- Audio waveform rendering progress meter
- UI support for Apple Audio Units (AUBandpass e.g.) and compatible audio filters
- Predefined audio mixing setup for recordings
- Custom hotkey mapping
- New media library & global library functionality
- Updated UI theme
- Import media in sequence
- Improved cursor quality
- OLED touch bar support
- Video tutorials link in app
- Spanish version
- Enhanced motion blur
- Box.com & Imgur.com export
- Automatic export options
- MultiPass x264 & Quick Sync export
- Estimated file size displayed before export
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64 bit
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/screenflow-7/id1223627207?mt=12
What’s New in ScreenFlow 8.2.3
- FIXED “Align” not working correctly with video/audio clips being selected
- FIXED Adding markers are not saved when recording from a template.
- FIXED Allow a Style to be added to multiple selected clips at once
- FIXED Cannot controlclick to delete track in timeline
- FIXED Cannot export beyond 4k using hardware accelerated encoding
- FIXED ‘Encounted’ text appears in different runtime errors
- FIXED Entering Chinese text causes runtime error
- FIXED German language causing truncation and interactivity issues
- FIXED Hardware Encoding option greyed out on VEGA MacBook Pro
- FIXED Imported MP4 causes spinning wheel with long load time for audio waveform
- FIXED MAS: Create KB article for adding ScreenFlowHelper to Accessibility in Security/Privacy
- FIXED Misspelling in error message
- FIXED Mouse incorrectly showing as twice the regular size
- FIXED Offer “opt out” for Dropbox warning.
- FIXED Runtime error when selecting multiple clips in timeline
- FIXED Runtime error when using controlclick to select a clip
- FIXED Runtime errors during editing causing multiple issues
- FIXED ScreenFlow 10.14 SDK build throwing error pop up message when launching.
- FIXED ScreenFlow MAS Licenses tab UI cut off when set to Japanese language
- FIXED ScreenFlow MAS preferences UI cut off when set to French language
- FIXED ScreenFlow Text Inspector Font menu in “LightMode” on 10.14 Mojave too hard to read
- FIXED Timeline Tab UI shows cut off text when ScreenFlow is localized
- FIXED Unable to create a new document at max supported resolution
- FIXED Unable to save project after deleting a file from the Global Library
- FIXED Undoing text action & then changing fps of document causes ‘Illegal Instruction’ crash.