Record Anything. Edit Everything. Share Anywhere.
Telestream ScreenFlow is award-winning screencasting and video editing software for Mac. With high-quality screen, video, audio, and iOS capture as well as powerful editing features, ScreenFlow helps you easily create incredible looking videos and animated gifs.
ScreenFlow can record any part of your screen, or the entire monitor, while also capturing your video camera, iPad or iPhone, microphone or multi-channel audio interface and your computer’s audio – all at the same time!
ScreenFlow has won the prestigious Apple Design award for its easy-to-use editing interface, which has been updated with a new look and more controls. The editor instantly loads your recorded video and audio sources and lets you dive-in to quickly and creatively edit your video, add additional images, clips, text, or more recordings. Then polish it with professional-level animations, video motions, annotations, transitions and audio or video filters for incredible looking results.
When you are done, use the built-in sharing to publish your video directly to Vimeo, YouTube, Wistia, Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Imgur or to Telestream Cloud for professional transcoding. You can also export an animated GIF, ProRes file or MP4 directly to your desktop.
HIGHEST QUALITY FULL OR PARTIAL SCREEN RECORDING
Retina display? No problem. 5K display? We have you covered there too. Capture any part of your screen or just capture everything. Our efficient algorithm enables the best full-screen, high-resolution screen capture with brilliant detail, while keeping file sizes low. Then you can zoom in on key areas during your video to give even better detail for your audience.
POWERFUL INTUITIVE VIDEO EDITING
Easily add images, text, audio, video transitions and more to create awesome-looking videos. Add zoom and pan effects with video actions, highlight your mouse or anything on screen with callouts, draw on-screen with annotations or make your text pop with text animations. Also nested clips, closed captioning, chroma key, video motions and video animations such as spring, gravity, pulse, are just a few of the touches that make ScreenFlow editing easy and powerful.
EASY TO USE USER INTERFACE
Native to the macOS environment, you won’t find an easier to use or more intuitive interface for editing video. ScreenFlow makes the editing video easy, so users can spend more time creatively telling their story.
SUPERIOR EXPORT QUALITY & SPEED
ScreenFlow makes exporting easy with the new automatic export options. ScreenFlow will optimize for quality and speed of export without any customizations needed. If you want to have more control, multiple export options can be customized to your exact specifications.
WHAT’S NEW IN SCREENFLOW 7
- Editing performance improvements when working with Mp4 files
- 60 fps timeline
- Text animation effects
- Play clips in reverse
- Kerning customizations
- Audio waveform rendering progress meter
- UI support for Apple Audio Units (AUBandpass e.g.) and compatible audio filters
- Predefined audio mixing setup for recordings
- Custom hotkey mapping
- New media library & global library functionality
- Updated UI theme
- Import media in sequence
- Improved cursor quality
- OLED touch bar support
- Video tutorials link in app
- Spanish version
- Enhanced motion blur
- Box.com & Imgur.com export
- Automatic export options
- MultiPass x264 & Quick Sync export
- Estimated file size displayed before export
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64 bit
Web Site: http://www.telestream.net/mac-app-store/screenflow/overview.htm
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/screenflow-7/id1223627207?mt=12
What’s New in ScreenFlow 8.2.2
8.2.2 Hot Fixes:
- Fix for saving issue when pressing “Update” within the File>Document Settings window. Will allow for affected documents to be opened in the updated version.
- In some scenarios, making edits/changes and undoing can show a SCUndoManager Runtime Error.
- Added messaging for customers who are opening projects from Dropbox
- Renamed Camera and Screen Recording Template Placeholder clips to “Camera and Microphone” and “Screen Recording and Computer Audio” respectively.
- Stock Media Library Added the ability to specify the format to download
- JVC camera files unplayable in ScreenFlow 8
- ScreenFlow crashes when applying Chroma Key to media files
- Canvas does not appear in 10.14.1 (18B67a) for ScreenFlow projects
- Reverse Clip no longer works correctly after update
- Error locating file message shows after renaming a document then making a split
- Removed Actions Templates from ScreenFlow UI
- Show Keystrokes Accessibility message not localized
- Unable to use shortcut keys to jump scrubber from beginning/end of media in Timeline while the Timeline is detached
- Able to add multiple copies of ‘recording’ files to the Global Library
- By default ‘Stereo’ is not selectable on the display thumbnails/waveforms menu
- 2160×3840 resolution files display incorrectly in ScreenFlow
- 848×360 resolution files display incorrectly in ScreenFlow
- 720×404 resolution files display incorrectly in ScreenFlow
- New sections of publishing to YouTube not showing as being localized
- Font Menu>Make Text Properties Default never becomes active
- Audio/Video filter sliders/options show reverse order when comparing to older versions of ScreenFlow
- Publish to YouTube second window not localized when system language is set to Spanish
- Camera and Microphone access prompts are not localized
- Creating a New Document activates the ‘Undo’ from the Edit menu.
- German translation of ‘light’ motion blur is incorrect
- Stock Media Previews Do Not Play while Downloading to Timeline
- Stereo waveforms do not show properly when track thumbnails is on
- ‘Select parameters to store in styles’ is cut off when ScreenFlow is in German