Descriptions for ScreenFlow 7.3
Name: ScreenFlow 7
Release Date: March 20, 2018
Developer: Telestream LLC
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11.0 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.telestream.net/mac-app-store/screenflow/overview.htm
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/screenflow-7/id1223627207?mt=12
Record Anything. Edit Everything. Share Anywhere.
Telestream ScreenFlow is award-winning screencasting and video editing software for Mac. With high-quality screen, video, audio, and iOS capture as well as powerful editing features, ScreenFlow helps you easily create incredible looking videos and animated gifs.
ScreenFlow can record any part of your screen, or the entire monitor, while also capturing your video camera, iPad or iPhone, microphone or multi-channel audio interface and your computer’s audio – all at the same time!
ScreenFlow has won the prestigious Apple Design award for its easy-to-use editing interface, which has been updated with a new look and more controls. The editor instantly loads your recorded video and audio sources and lets you dive-in to quickly and creatively edit your video, add additional images, clips, text, or more recordings. Then polish it with professional-level animations, video motions, annotations, transitions and audio or video filters for incredible looking results.
When you are done, use the built-in sharing to publish your video directly to Vimeo, YouTube, Wistia, Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Imgur or to Telestream Cloud for professional transcoding. You can also export an animated GIF, ProRes file or MP4 directly to your desktop.
HIGHEST QUALITY FULL OR PARTIAL SCREEN RECORDING
Retina display? No problem. 5K display? We have you covered there too. Capture any part of your screen or just capture everything. Our efficient algorithm enables the best full-screen, high-resolution screen capture with brilliant detail, while keeping file sizes low. Then you can zoom in on key areas during your video to give even better detail for your audience.
POWERFUL INTUITIVE VIDEO EDITING
Easily add images, text, audio, video transitions and more to create awesome-looking videos. Add zoom and pan effects with video actions, highlight your mouse or anything on screen with callouts, draw on-screen with annotations or make your text pop with text animations. Also nested clips, closed captioning, chroma key, video motions and video animations such as spring, gravity, pulse, are just a few of the touches that make ScreenFlow editing easy and powerful.
EASY TO USE USER INTERFACE
Native to the macOS environment, you won’t find an easier to use or more intuitive interface for editing video. ScreenFlow makes the editing video easy, so users can spend more time creatively telling their story.
SUPERIOR EXPORT QUALITY & SPEED
ScreenFlow makes exporting easy with the new automatic export options. ScreenFlow will optimize for quality and speed of export without any customizations needed. If you want to have more control, multiple export options can be customized to your exact specifications.
WHAT’S NEW IN SCREENFLOW 7
- Editing performance improvements when working with Mp4 files
- 60 fps timeline
- Text animation effects
- Play clips in reverse
- Kerning customizations
- Audio waveform rendering progress meter
- UI support for Apple Audio Units (AUBandpass e.g.) and compatible audio filters
- Predefined audio mixing setup for recordings
- Custom hotkey mapping
- New media library & global library functionality
- Updated UI theme
- Import media in sequence
- Improved cursor quality
- OLED touch bar support
- Video tutorials link in app
- Spanish version
- Enhanced motion blur
- Box.com & Imgur.com export
- Automatic export options
- MultiPass x264 & Quick Sync export
- Estimated file size displayed before export
What’s New in ScreenFlow 7.3
- IMPROVED Completely rewritten audio driver | New Apple computers such as the iMac Pro utilize different methods of playing audio to the internal speakers. This made the legacy audio capture method unable to capture system audio playback. Our new audio driver restores this functionality on the new iMac Pro.
- IMPROVED Add a modifier key to add media either in sequence or layered when adding from the Media Library to the timeline
- IMPROVED Option for do not show message with regard to “unable to split beginning or end of a clip”
- FIXED Able to scroll far past available transitions in Transition Inspector with Show scroll bars ‘When scrolling’ General preference
- FIXED Abnormal Audio Problem When Recording With MAS version ScreenFlow
- FIXED Animated Touch Callout Actions stop working
- FIXED Audio driver never installs added prompt to instruct user to press Allow in “Security and Preferences”
- FIXED Audio goes out of sync when background sounds occur during a recording
- FIXED Bad file descriptor exception when saving a document with media imported from a disconnected drive
- FIXED Can’t Import FabFilter AU
- FIXED Canvas resize issue with External Monitors
- FIXED Clear In & Out Points not localized in rightclick context menu
- FIXED Clip duration shows incorrectly in clip inspector and causes issues with timeline zoom on a 60 FPS timeline
- FIXED Data loss can occur in rare circumstances if a recording file is copied from one document to another and ScreenFlow crashes
- FIXED Dynamic updates are not detected automatically, require ScreenFlow restart
- FIXED Exporting with AppleTV preset causes crash
- FIXED File duration does not get updated when replacing a file within the Global Library
- FIXED Incorrect tool tip for “Reposition scrubber after pasting”
- FIXED Internal Recording error when using bluetooth as sound output
- FIXED Play Caption Track not localized in Shortcuts tab
- FIXED Recover message in rare situations does not display correctly when launching ScreenFlow after the app closes/quits unexpectedly
- FIXED Renamed file in Global Library will not show name correctly when adding file to the timeline
- FIXED Save copy to disk for Imgur points to the user folder instead of movies folder
- FIXED Touch callout “interpolated state” shows on export if callout is selected in clip
- FIXED Unable to record audio on new iMac Pro Fixed by new audio driver design
- FIXED Unable to save when pasting a recording from a 60 FPS document to a 30 FPS document
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category