Name: ScreenFlow 7
Version: 7.1 build 29890
Release Date: September 23, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
Developer: Telestream LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11.0 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (The Shark)
Web Site: http://www.telestream.net/mac-app-store/screenflow/overview.htm
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/screenflow-7/id1223627207?mt=12
Record Anything. Edit Everything. Share Anywhere.
Telestream ScreenFlow® is award-winning screencasting and video editing software for Mac. With high-quality screen, video, audio, and iOS capture as well as powerful editing features, ScreenFlow helps you easily create incredible looking videos and animated gifs.
ScreenFlow can record any part of your screen, or the entire monitor, while also capturing your video camera, iPad or iPhone, microphone or multi-channel audio interface and your computer’s audio – all at the same time!
ScreenFlow has won the prestigious Apple Design award for its easy-to-use editing interface, which has been updated with a new look and more controls. The editor instantly loads your recorded video and audio sources and lets you dive-in to quickly and creatively edit your video, add additional images, clips, text, or more recordings. Then polish it with professional-level animations, video motions, annotations, transitions and audio or video filters for incredible looking results.
When you are done, use the built-in sharing to publish your video directly to Vimeo, YouTube, Wistia, Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Imgur or to Telestream Cloud for professional transcoding. You can also export an animated GIF, ProRes file or MP4 directly to your desktop.
HIGHEST QUALITY FULL OR PARTIAL SCREEN RECORDING
Retina display? No problem. 5K display? We have you covered there too. Capture any part of your screen or just capture everything. Our efficient algorithm enables the best full-screen, high-resolution screen capture with brilliant detail, while keeping file sizes low. Then you can zoom in on key areas during your video to give even better detail for your audience.
POWERFUL INTUITIVE VIDEO EDITING
Easily add images, text, audio, video transitions and more to create awesome-looking videos. Add zoom and pan effects with video actions, highlight your mouse or anything on screen with callouts, draw on-screen with annotations or make your text pop with text animations. Also nested clips, closed captioning, chroma key, video motions and video animations such as spring, gravity, pulse, are just a few of the touches that make ScreenFlow editing easy and powerful.
EASY TO USE USER INTERFACE
Native to the macOS environment, you won’t find an easier to use or more intuitive interface for editing video. ScreenFlow makes the editing video easy, so users can spend more time creatively telling their story.
SUPERIOR EXPORT QUALITY & SPEED
ScreenFlow makes exporting easy with the new automatic export options. ScreenFlow will optimize for quality and speed of export without any customizations needed. If you want to have more control, multiple export options can be customized to your exact specifications.
WHAT’S NEW IN SCREENFLOW 7
• Editing performance improvements when working with Mp4 files
• 60 fps timeline
• Text animation effects
• Play clips in reverse
• Kerning customizations
• Audio waveform rendering progress meter
• UI support for Apple Audio Units (AUBandpass e.g.) and compatible audio filters
• Predefined audio mixing setup for recordings
• Custom hotkey mapping
• New media library & global library functionality
• Updated UI theme
• Import media in sequence
• Improved cursor quality
• OLED touch bar support
• Video tutorials link in app
• Spanish version
• Enhanced motion blur
• Box.com & Imgur.com export
• Automatic export options
• Multi-Pass x264 & Quick Sync export
• Estimated file size displayed before export
What’s New in ScreenFlow 7.1 build 29890
• IMPROVED – Allow ScreenFlow to export H.265/HEVC files with macOS 10.13 implementation of HEVC
• IMPROVED – Updated canvas to show color change when using the color picker
• IMPROVED – Crash when a login item is invalid
• FIXED – Unable to tab through Audio Mix input boxes after deselecting then reselecting clip
• FIXED – Text cursor flashing when recorded by ScreenFlow on macOS Sierra
• FIXED – ScreenFlow 7 can crash after importing ‘.apcn’/’.apch’/’.apcs’ media files
• FIXED – Pause hotkey is not disabled when the user is not recording
• FIXED – No way to remove unlicensed audio plug-ins
• FIXED – Nine Part Tiled Filter: Flip Y Tiles slider stuck at zero – It is now a checkbox rather than a value field
• FIXED – MP4 Files created with Viddyoze cannot be seen in the timeline
• FIXED – macOS 10.13: Partial Screen Capture guidelines do not render at the default resolution
• FIXED – macOS 10.13: Installer text hard to read – Improved look of dmg and installation window
• FIXED – iOS recordings have incorrect durations when recorded on macOS 10.13
• FIXED – Global Recording shortcuts do not update when changing Keyboard Shortcut Sets
• FIXED – Export window highlights the extension of the exported file name.
• FIXED – Certain mono AAC sources causing playback issues in timeline
• FIXED – Canvas Undo button does not revert color change
• FIXED – Black frames and missing audio in exported file
• FIXED – Batch Export: Sorting incorrect when using projects with numbers in the title
• FIXED – Automatic exports sometimes show the ‘Maximum File Size’ text
• FIXED – Apple Animation MOV’s not playing in ScreenFlow 7
• FIXED – Annotations: Changing default settings will cause the first drawn annotation to be incorrect
• FIXED – Annotations can use a previously set default that shouldn’t apply to it
• FIXED – 7.0: Runtime Error occurs when clearing the Width/Height of a Custom Export Resolution
• FIXED – 7.0: iZotope Ozone 7 audio plug-in displays incorrectly, adjusting properties in custom UI causes hang
• FIXED – 4:3 Camera Aspect Ratio affected by Recording Monitor
• REMOVED – Video Filters ‘Color Cubes Mixed with Mask’ & ‘Color Curves’ – Causes Crash