Mac screen recording with audio, keystrokes, and mouse clicks.
Providing the power and features to communicate your screen experience.
Screenflick is a macOS app focused on the core essentials of screen recording: providing the highest quality screen and audio capture, and delivering the key tools needed to communicate your screen experience to your viewers. Screenflick also strives to be as efficient as possible — both with the resources it uses, and the user interface it offers.
Built around a smart recording engine, Screenflick uses processing power efficiently while capturing even the highest resolution and quality of your Mac’s screen and audio. The user interface helps you be more efficient by requiring less setup before recording and providing more flexibility before exporting. Video, audio, keystrokes, and mouse clicks are recorded in separate tracks allowing you to customize them after recording — so you don’t have to re-record everything just to change where the keystrokes are displayed.
- Include the whole screen, a section, or a specific window.
- Have a fixed space, or have the view follow your mouse.
- Include system audio, your Mac’s microphone, or external mic.
- Record a webcam at the same time to overlay on the video.
- Create timelapse screen recordings of long projects.
- Delay the start to get yourself ready.
- Use a timer to automatically stop recording.
- Export to multiple sizes, frame rates, formats whenever needed.
- Compatible with Mac, iOS, AppleTV, Windows, web browsers.
- Add overlays of keystrokes and mouse clicks.
- Trim excess beginning and ending frames.
- Add watermarks and meta data for title and description.
- Run Quick Test exports to verify settings work as expected.
- Save presets for export settings to use them again.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
Web Site: http://www.araelium.com/dmgcanvas/
What’s New in Screenflick 2.7.42
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.