|Name||RSS Button for Safari 1.5 MAS HCiSO mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-02-24 02:01:42|
|Files||RSS Button for Safari 1.5 MAS HCiSO mac-torrent-download.net.zip (12.61 MB)|
Discover and subscribe to RSS, Atom or JSON feeds in your preferred desktop or web based news reader from Safari.
- 1) Open RSS Button for Safari from Applications;
- 2) Choose your preferred news reader
- 3) Enable the extension from Safari Preferences under the extensions tab
- 4) If the toolbar button does not appear in Safari go to View / Customize Toolbar and drag the RSS Button to your toolbar.
RSS Button for Safari requires either a desktop news reader supporting RSS, Atom or JSON feeds or an account with an online news reader such as Feedbin, Feedly, FeedHQ, Inoreader, NewsBlur, The Old Reader, Minimal Reader or BazQuz Reader.
Desktop news readers verified working include:
- News Explorer
- Reeder 4.1.5
- OS X 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in RSS Button for Safari 1.5
- Add support for setting custom URLs for self-hosted news readers such as Miniflux etc.
- Added warning dialog for NewsBar as it does not support opening feeds automatically.
- Fix potential crash when subscribing to feeds without a news reader.