Rosetta Stone TOTALe 4.5.5
- Size：132.38 MB
- Last Update：2014-11-16
Name: Rosetta Stone TOTALe
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.5
Processor type(s) & speed: 1 GHz
RAM minimum: 1 GB
Video RAM: ?
• Install DMG
• Right click on RS app -> Select 'Show Package Contents'
• Go to Contents -> Resources
• Replace LocalApp.swf with cracked file
• Copy signatures.xml to META-INF folder & replace the old one
• Mount image of language pack and launch Rosetta Stone
• Install language pack, create your user profile, enjoy.
Tested it on Mavericks (10.9.5): after adding french language pack it asked for serial, I switched to activated languages (empty), clicked continue and it just works.
Learn a language naturally with Dynamic Immersion.
The Rosetta Stone language program aims to make learning easier and more effective by scrapping dense explanations in favor of a visual teaching style featuring pictures, audio and text.
Created by Fairfield Language Technologies in 1992, Rosetta Stone has been adopted by West Point, NASA and over 10,000 schools, according to the company.
The product's teaching method attempts to emulate the experience of a native-born speaker by immersing you in one of 29 languages using photos, spoken phrases and written words.