Name: Rosetta Stone
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6
Processor type(s) & speed: 1.33
RAM minimum: 1GB RAM
Video RAM: ?
Installation and Activation:
• Install Rosetta Stone
• Install Update.dmg
• Right click on RS app -> Select 'Show Package Contents'
• Go to Contents -> Resources
• Replace LocalApp.swf with cracked file
• Copy signatures.xml to META-INF folder & replace the old one
• Block with Little Snitch
• Disable update checking
• Absolutely do NOT update, EVER
• Update/install Adobe Air, if needed
• Install v. 3.x language packs
• Again, Do NOT update
Link for more information: http://www.rosettastone.com
Learn a language naturally with Dynamic Immersion.
The Rosetta Stone language program aims to make learning easier and more effective by scrapping dense explanations in favor of a visual teaching style featuring pictures, audio and text.
Created by Fairfield Language Technologies in 1992, Rosetta Stone has been adopted by West Point, NASA and over 10,000 schools, according to the company.
The product's teaching method attempts to emulate the experience of a native-born speaker by immersing you in one of 29 languages using photos, spoken phrases and written words.
• Snow Leopard, Lion, or Mountain Lion (OS X 10.6 or higher)
• Intel Core™ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
• 1GB RAM or Higher
• Free Hard Drive Space of 3GB (per Level)
• 1024 x 768 display resolution
• Broadband Internet connection
• USB headset with microphone (not included)