|Name||Rogue Amoeba Farrago 1.5.1 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-05-23 04:36:47|
|Files||Rogue Amoeba Farrago 1.5.1 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (26.81 MB)|
Farrago provides the best way to quickly play sound bites, audio effects, and music clips on your Mac. Podcasters can use Farrago to include musical accompaniment and sound effects during recording sessions, while theater techs can run the audio for live shows. Whether it’s providing quick access to a large library of sounds or running through a defined list of audio, Farrago is ready to assist!
Powerful Tile Interface
Farrago’s tile grid lets you lay out your audio exactly how you want it. Put your sounds at your fingertips and work the way you want.
Customize With the Inspector
Use the inspector to tailor each sound’s settings to your needs. Set the tile name and color, tweak in/out points, alter fade settings and more.
Organize With Sets
Create distinct groups of audio based on mood, show, or any other critera you like. Using sets makes managing audio a breeze.
- MacOS 10.10 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Rogue Amoeba Farrago 1.5.1
- Opus Support
- Farrago now supports playback of Opus audio files
- A bug in MacOS’s CoreMIDI, which could cause Farrago to hang at launch, has been worked around
- Long tile names are now correctly truncated, and no longer incorrectly run outside of the tile
- Devices with changing channel counts now appear correctly in Farrago’s output device selectors
- A visual issue where waveform fade outs weren’t properly displayed in the tile inspector has been corrected
- A very contradictory “Only Play While Paused” menu item has been edited, and now correctly reads “Only Play While Pressed”
- Custom keyboard shortcuts (created in the “Keyboard” System Preference) will now always respond properly when invoked
- Minor clarifications have been made in the “MIDI Shortcuts” preferences
- Several Farrago alerts have been improved to provide easier recovery options. A small visual improvement has also been made to the “More” buttons in the “Alerts” window