Rogue Amoeba Farrago 1.2.6
Farrago provides the best way to quickly play sound bites, audio effects, and music clips on your Mac. Podcasters can use Farrago to include musical accompaniment and sound effects during recording sessions, while theater techs can run the audio for live shows. Whether it’s providing quick access to a large library of sounds or running through a defined list of audio, Farrago is ready to assist!
Powerful Tile Interface
Farrago’s tile grid lets you lay out your audio exactly how you want it. Put your sounds at your fingertips and work the way you want.
Customize With the Inspector
Use the inspector to tailor each sound’s settings to your needs. Set the tile name and color, tweak in/out points, alter fade settings and more.
Organize With Sets
Create distinct groups of audio based on mood, show, or any other critera you like. Using sets makes managing audio a breeze.
Compatibility: MacOS 10.10 or higher
Web Site: https://rogueamoeba.com/farrago/
What’s New in Rogue Amoeba Farrago 1.2.6
- Farrago now has preliminary compatibility with MacOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- Doubleclicking a Farrago set in the Finder will once again correctly import it.
- A 999 error has been fixed, allowing the new Release Notes window will now appear as expected on MacOS 10.13 and lower.
- Farrago’s scrollbars have been improved, to prevent them from appearing unexpectedly.
- Some improvements have been made for using Farrago on very tiny screens while in trial mode.
- Farrago’s help manual has been improved and streamlined.