|Name||Rocket Typist Pro 2 1 1 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-02-21 18:24:45|
|Files||Rocket Typist Pro 2 1 1 TNT.zip (25.18 MB)|
Rocket Typist Pro 2.1.1
Rocket Typist is a modern Mac application, created with simplicity in mind. During a regular day, most of us type the same text over and over again, wasting an enormous amount of time in the process. Why not let your computer do some of that work for you?
Once you have collected your snippets, you will never have to type them again.
Here are just a few examples:
- Commonly repeated phrases such as “How are you?”
- Signatures with or without images
- Current date and time
- Names, addresses and other contact details
- Hard to remember technical terms
- Support replies to your customers
- Code snippets for developers
- Type an abbreviation and expend it into a snippet
- Use macros to make your snippets more dynamic
- Snippets can either be plain or rich text
- Select snippets from your Mac’s Touch Bar
- Export and import snippets
Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://witt-software.com/rockettypist/
What’s New in Rocket Typist Pro 2.1.1
- Abbreviations are now being displayed next to the snippets in the snippet menu.
- Added a button next to the abbreviation text field in the Snippet Macros settings that reveals the abbreviation’s snippet in the snippet list.
- You can now also delete a Category from the File menu or with cmd+backspace.
- In some cases using a snippet that has a Snippet Macro did freeze the app.
- Search did not always work in the snippets menu.
- Sometimes the Touchbar did not update while searching for a snippet.
- The items of the snippets menu were not sorted correctly.