Rise of the Tomb Raider 1.0.4
In the breathtaking sequel to Tomb Raider, Lara Croft becomes more than a survivor as she embarks upon her first great expedition to explore the earth’s most ancient and remote regions and uncover the secret of immortality.
Harness Lara’s growing talents in a dramatic action-adventure ranging from Syria’s sun-baked ruins to Siberia’s frozen mountains. Play as the young archaeologist as she conquers tombs, outpaces rivals, and establishes her legend.
THE COMPLETE ADVENTURE
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration equips the base game with its entire collection of DLC.
Uncover the secrets of Croft Manor in Blood Ties, find the truth behind a mythic terror in Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch, prevent a lethal outbreak in Cold Darkness, and face waves of supernatural enemies in Lara’s Nightmare. In Endurance Mode, survive the harsh Siberian wilderness alone or co-operatively with another player.
Important information regarding Rise of the Tomb Raider:
- If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 2.3GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- Graphics: 1.5GB
- macOS: 10.13.4
- Free Space: 36GB
The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- All 13″ MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15″ MacBook Pros released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
- All 21.5″ iMacs released since 2017
- All 27″ iMacs released since Late 2013 (models with an Nvidia GT 755M graphics card are not officially supported) (1)
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
(1) Late 2012 models with a 2GB Nvidia 680MX graphics cards are also supported.
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
- All 15″ MacBook Pros released since Late 2013
- All 21.5″ iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better (models with an Nvidia 750M graphics card are not supported).
- This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Casesensitive.
- You can find out more about the game on the Rise of the Tomb Raider minisite at feralinteractive.com/riseofthetombraider
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4 or later
Release Date: April 21, 2018
Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Web Site: http://www.feralinteractive.com/en/mac-games/riseofthetombraider/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/rise-of-the-tomb-raider/id1108032375?mt=12
What’s New in Rise of the Tomb Raider 1.0.4
- Adds support for the Touch Bar
- Adds support for eGPUs
- Fixes a number of minor issues