Descriptions for RightFont 4.3 (1259)
Name: RightFont for Mac
Release Date: 22 Dec 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://rightfontapp.com/
RightFont is a lightweight font manager with a clean, beautiful interface. It offers many features which help you manage all your local fonts with ease.
- Font-management access anytime directly from your menubar
- Mark any font as starred with a click
- Create and manage font lists
- Access fonts directly in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, AfterEffect), Sketch, etc.
- Instant search results as you type
- Change font preview and font size in real-time
- Find the right font faster
- Easily filter fonts by classifications (sans serif, serif, script, etc.), font width and font weight. Even Google fonts and Adobe TypeKit fonts are listed separately for you.
- Effortless integrations – You can use RightFont with design software. With a simple double-click, the font used in your text layer can be changed.
What’s New in RightFont 4.3 (1259)
- Tweak:Rewrote the font rendering from the ground up to make scrolling smoother and faster.
- Fixed ‘Preview not available’ issue for certain fonts.
- Added to ability to copy selected font glyph in Glyphs window.