Descriptions for RightFont 4.0
Name: RightFont for Mac
Release Date: 12 Dec 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://rightfontapp.com/
RightFont is a lightweight font manager with a clean, beautiful interface. It offers many features which help you manage all your local fonts with ease.
- Font-management access anytime directly from your menubar
- Mark any font as starred with a click
- Create and manage font lists
- Access fonts directly in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, AfterEffect), Sketch, etc.
- Instant search results as you type
- Change font preview and font size in real-time
- Find the right font faster
- Easily filter fonts by classifications (sans serif, serif, script, etc.), font width and font weight. Even Google fonts and Adobe TypeKit fonts are listed separately for you.
- Effortless integrations – You can use RightFont with design software. With a simple double-click, the font used in your text layer can be changed.
What’s New in RightFont 4.0
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Huge performance improvement:now RightFont is 3 times faster than the previous version.
- Added support for Adobe Illustrator auto-activation
- Added font info/metadata support; please use right-click menu to access it
- Added Font Glyphs support; please use right-click menu to access it
- Added the feature to clear the system font cache
- Fixed some UI issues with Grid View
- Fixed the font-display issue under list view
- Fixed Google Fonts library issue
- Fixed issues with Postscript fonts