|Created on||2016-06-30 04:28:12|
|Files||Rhinoceros_v5.2.zip (197.6 MB)|
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8.5
More info: https://www.rhino3d.com/es/
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of speciality modeling products. (Windows only)
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software...
Rhino for Mac
Versatile 3D modeling
Stylistic display modes
Rhino 5.2 for Mac Release
- Layout features are now available
- BlockEdit command allows you to edit and update blocks and instances
- Use NewFloatingViewport to create a viewport in a floating window
- BoxEdit allows you to edit objects with precise numerical control
- Improvements to the translations of all available languages
- A new update system for all subsequent updates
- Many user interface refinements throughout
- Numerous bug fixes and stability enhancements
The Rhino 5 for Mac Interface