|Created on||2017-02-02 22:20:26|
|Files||Rhinoceros_v5.3.1.zip (204.0 MB)|
Name: Rhinoceros for Mac
Release Date: February 1st, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.8.5 or later (OS X 10.11 betas not supported)
RAM minimum: 8 GB RAM or more recommended
Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD graphics processor recommended
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Crack Special [K]
Web Site: http://www.rhino3d.com/mac
Rhinoceros can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
● Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
● Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
● Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
● Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
● Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
● Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
● Development platform for hundreds of speciality modeling products. (Windows only)
● Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
What's New in Version 5.3.1:
● Fixed a number of viewport drawing bugs in OS X 10.10 and earlier
● Fixed a crash in OS X 10.10 and earlier