|Name||Rhino 7 7.13.21334.13002 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-12-05 14:37:06|
|Files||Rhino 7 7.13.21334.13002 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (417.6 MB)|
Rhinoceros can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
- Uninhibited freeform 3D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of speciality modeling products. (Windows only)
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software…
Rhino for Mac:
- Versatile 3D modeling
- NURBS tools
- Mesh tools
- Analysis tools
- Drafting tools
- Stylistic display modes
- Language translation fixes.
- macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Rhino 7 v7.13.21334.13002
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.