RevisionFX RE:Match 2.0.1 for AE macOS
REVisionFX RE:Match takes intuitive color and texture matching to a whole new level by addressing common problems on multicam and stereo shoots. RE:Match is a set of plugins to match one view of video or film to another so that it looks as if it was shot with the same camera and settings. RE:Match assumes that both image sequences are taken roughly at the same location but perhaps were not shot at the same time or from the same point-of-view.
- Ability to globally color correct one sequence to match another.
- Ability to globally color correct a whole sequence based on a particular point in time, or can be performed separately for each pair of frames in both sequences.
- Ability to perform automatic global (whole image) color correction based on a smaller window of pixels for each of the image sequences.
- Works well with over bright values and very wide dynamic ranges.
- Matching for stereo pairs takes advantage of internal perpixel registration using optical flow methods.
- Stereo pair matching takes into account occlusions.
- Stereo pair matching takes into account that the two images may not have corresponding details at some of the edges of the frame.
- Stereo matching has controls for making details, such as reflections, lens flares and specular highlights match between the two views.
- Methods provided to remove or attenuate onlens artifacts (such as water drops on a lens).
- Because RE:Match uses internal pixel registration, stereo matching does not require image alignment prior to use.
- Visualization modes are provided to visualize and guide what RE:Match is doing internally.
- Not limited to any particular resolution of images.
- Works on all bit depths, including HDR images.
Compatibility: After Effects CS6 or later
Web Site: http://revisionfx.com/products/rematch/after-effects/
What’s New in RevisionFX RE:Match 2.0.1
- PREMIERE ONLY: Fixes a bug where RE:Match Color could return the wrong image(s) when keyframing reference frames.