|Created on||2017-02-07 22:24:00|
|Files||RevisionFX_RELens_v1.2[After_Effects].zip (27.19 MB)|
Name: RevisionFX RELens for AE
Released: February 1, 2017
● Adobe After Effects: CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017
● Adobe Premiere Pro: CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017
*Note: if using Premiere Pro CS6, you will need to use 6.0.5 or later.
Web Site: http://revisionfx.com/products/relens/
Lens conversions, projections and stabilization for 360 VR and fisheye footage.
Single camera 360 video made easy:
Shoot with a single camera with a superfish lens and convert the video to LatLong format suitable for use with 360 VR viewers. With the proper lens and camera setup, stitching can often be eliminated from your 360 workflow.
360 VR and fisheye stabilization:
RE:Lens' spherical stabilizer reduces shakiness in 360 VR and fisheye footage that regular stabilizers are unable to fix. Simply press "Track" and the footage is analyzed without the need for a complicated workflow.
More uses for superfish high-res imagery:
Capture super wide-angle shots with large resolution, then straighten and animate camera rotations and zooms in post, providing greater flexibility when directing the viewer’s attention. Even create two separate virtual views using a single camera!
What's New in Version 1.2 | February 1, 2017:
● Added new spherical stabilizer feature to the following plug-ins: To LatLong, From LatLong and Superfish. For use in After Effects only.
● To LatLong: fixes bug that Longitude slider was disabled when converting Mirror Ball and Dome.
● From LatLong: fixes bug where Adaptive Flat display mode did not work properly
● From LatLong: Rotation orientation sign changed to match other plugins
● RE:Lens Superfish: removes the Orientation Preset Menu Option
● RE:Lens Superfish: if you use the stabilizer on an old project, must reset the orientation values you may have previously set.
● Fixes a crashing bug. (Developer note: in premult/straight conversions)