Descriptions for Incredible Bee Renamer 5.2
Name: Renamer 5
Release Date: March 01, 2018
Developer: Incredible Bee Ltd.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: http://renamer.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/renamer-5/id1063661581?mt=12
A powerful, feature-rich batch file renamer app for the Mac that makes renaming many files quick and easy.
If you ever had to rename hundreds or thousands of files file by hand and thought “there must be an easier way”, then Renamer is for you. With Renamer, you can save hours of tedious typing at the stroke of a button.
Easy, fast, fun
• Beautiful, easy-to-use user interface
• Blazing fast file renaming
• Renders the dull & tedious job of renaming files effortless & fun
• Number files sequentially
• Find and replace text
• Convert filenames to upper and lower case
• Change file extensions
• Organize songs by album, title and artist
• Insert music track numbers
• Add folder names
• Add a file’s created date and time
• Insert EXIF and GPS tags into photos
• Insert image width and height
• Match and substitute regular expressions
• Remove file extensions
• Insert text at character position
• Overwrite text at character position
• Remove text in character position range
• Remove `IMG_` text from photos
• Number files randomly
• Save frequently used rename tasks
• Organize conveniently into groups
• Ships with many built-in renamerlets to get you started quickly
• Build file renamers tailored to your needs
• Mix & match built-in rename actions with simple drag & drop
• Makes assembling even the most complex file renaming tasks a breeze
• Preview how files will be renamed
• Great for fine-tuning
• Helps catch errors early
• Smart undo to easily fix mistakes
• File backup to protect against accidental data loss
• Rename with the peace of mind that your data is safe
What’s New in Renamer 5.2
This update adds a help book!
Renamer now comes with an integrated guide to hit the ground running and renaming files.
It is recommended that all users update.