|Name||Remote Wake Up 1.1.0|
|Created on||2015-07-24 23:35:32|
|Files||Remote Wake Up 1.1.0/Paddle Generic KeyfileGen v2.2 CORE.dmg (418.0 kB)|
Remote Wake Up 1.1.0/RemoteWakeUp.zip (2.75 MB)
Name: Remote Wake Up
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Block connections to: www.paddleapi.com
Courtesy of C.O.R.E.
Includes Paddle Generic Keyfile Maker v2.2 by C.O.R.E.
1. Copy App to /Applications ( DO NOT LAUNCH YET! )
2. Launch Keyfilemaker, enter your desired email (or use the default)
3. Click "Open" and select /Applications/AppName.app, then click "Save"
KG should be used BEFORE opening app for the first time for the best results.
If having issues, remove app with AppCleaner and run in terminal:
killall -HUP cfprefsd then try again!
Release Date: October 20, 2014
What's New in Version 1.1.0
NEW: Send AppleScripts over SSH.
NEW: Example AppleScript library.
NEW: Error log for each host.
NEW: More host icons to chose from.
NEW: Includes a crash reporter.
NEW: Updated GUI for 10.10 Yosemite .
NEW: Delete or duplicate a host.
NEW: Local network hosts are now sorted by IP address automatically.
NEW: Remote Wake Up now has an own url scheme to add hosts from other applications such as Network Radar.
FIX: Sometimes selecting a host from the status menu did not show the main window.
FIX: The shortcut for creating a new host is now cmd+N not shift+N.
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/remote-wake-up/id860874272?mt=12
More Info: http://www.mac-attender.com/remotewakeup
Remote Wake Up is a tool that allows you to remotely switch on every Wake On Lan capable device. You can also wake up devices over the internet. Additionally Remote Wake Up allows you to reboot, shut down, send other Macs to sleep or even send AppleScripts using SSH.
• Wake up every Wake On Lan capable device
• Wake up, reboot, shut down or send Macs to sleep
• Send AppleScripts using SSH to do even more
• Works over the internet
• Easy to use and intuitive user interface
• Easy access via a status bar menu
• Included network IP and MAC addresses scanner
If you don't know how to configure your devices or your network, have a look on the FAQ page here: