Descriptions for Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition 5.0
Name: Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition
Released: Feb 2nd, 2018
Developer: Devolutions Inc
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: http://mac.remotedesktopmanager.com
Straightforward app that enables you to manage all your remote connections, account credentials and other info within a user-friendly interface
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is a powerful and fully featured tool specifically aimed at network and system administrators, as well as at users who need to keep all their remote connections, passwords and other credentials conveniently stored under one roof.
Feature rich and easy to work with administration application
Working with Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is not the easiest thing that you can do on your Mac, but its well-organized interface and easy accessible functions will make it so that you don’t need a large amounts of time before getting to grips with it.
Absolutely all entries using Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition must be done by hand regardless if we are talking about credentials, groups, or other more advanced settings.
But, as a compensation, once a session is configured, you can take advantage of its batch edit feature that enables you to change settings across multiple sessions.
Easily manage your remote connections and save all your passwords and credentials
Furthermore, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition comes with support for a large assortment of connections such as RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, TeamViewer, LogMeIn, as well as for 25 VPN types with the help of add-ons.
As far as security is concerned, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition features a built-in password manager, a password analyzer and a SSH key generator. It also enables you to save and manage all your passwords, as well as to import data from other existing password managers.
Comprehensive and useful utility for system and network administrators
Regarding its management tools, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition integrates consoles for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V, as well as remote shut down, Wake on LAN and inventory report features.
Taking all things into consideration, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition offers a streamlined managing environment and a plethora of features that make it a must-have application for any system and network administrator who works with multiple remote connections and credentials.
What’s new in Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition 22.214.171.124
February 2nd, 2018
- Added EC2 Synchronizer
- Added Time Based Access usage
- Added True Key credential
- Added Web Data Source
- Added "Force 'localhost'" option for referenced SSH Tunnel under the session settings VPN/SSH/Gateway tab
- Added a filter field to the Prompt Credential window
- Added Attach My Data Source Information and Diagnostics options when submitting a Support Ticket
- Added option to make the selected tab font bold
- Added recently edited/added entries to the Most Recently Used sessions
- Added support for Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 for RDP sessions in external mode
- Added support for password an key authentication with SSH Shell session
- Added the "Allow virtual folder" data source settings option (except for DVLS)
- Added the "Show favorite icon in connection list" preferences option
- Fixed application not launching on OS X Yosemite (10.10)
- Fixed cancelling a Credential List Prompt still attempting to launch the session
- Fixed Checkout mode set to Not Available still being checked if the Checkout Required value was previously set to True
- Fixed closing multiple selected sessions only closing the first selected item
- Fixed crash when failing to connect to an Advanced Data Source (caused by the fetch of the new User Favorite)
- Fixed crash when opening Security Provider window
- Fixed Credential List Prompt wrong folders order
- Fixed Dropbox data source configuration view Account Status label not updating
- Fixed needless password prompt being shown when opening RDP session with "Always ask for password" enabled and empty password field
- Fixed Open (with Parameters) -> Open External still opening ARD sessions embedded
- Fixed Port Selector view crashing if the port field is emptied
- Fixed RDP Session (with Engine V5) always connecting with NLA (even with the option disabled)
- Fixed RDP Session (with Engine V5) ignoring the "Always ask for credentials" option
- Fixed RDP session (with Engine V5) with Remote Desktop Size set to Default and Screen Sizing Mode set to Scrollbar acting like Smart Sizing mode
- Fixed Shared Password V2 Security Provider configuration failing
- Fixed View Entry window close doing the save verification needlessly, sometimes preventing from closing the window