Descriptions for Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 4.6.0
Name: Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition
Released: Nov 14th, 2017
Developer: Devolutions Inc
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: http://mac.remotedesktopmanager.com
Straightforward app that enables you to manage all your remote connections, account credentials and other info within a user-friendly interface
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is a powerful and fully featured tool specifically aimed at network and system administrators, as well as at users who need to keep all their remote connections, passwords and other credentials conveniently stored under one roof.
Feature rich and easy to work with administration application
Working with Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is not the easiest thing that you can do on your Mac, but its well-organized interface and easy accessible functions will make it so that you don’t need a large amounts of time before getting to grips with it.
Absolutely all entries using Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition must be done by hand regardless if we are talking about credentials, groups, or other more advanced settings.
But, as a compensation, once a session is configured, you can take advantage of its batch edit feature that enables you to change settings across multiple sessions.
Easily manage your remote connections and save all your passwords and credentials
Furthermore, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition comes with support for a large assortment of connections such as RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, TeamViewer, LogMeIn, as well as for 25 VPN types with the help of add-ons.
As far as security is concerned, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition features a built-in password manager, a password analyzer and a SSH key generator. It also enables you to save and manage all your passwords, as well as to import data from other existing password managers.
Comprehensive and useful utility for system and network administrators
Regarding its management tools, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition integrates consoles for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V, as well as remote shut down, Wake on LAN and inventory report features.
Taking all things into consideration, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition offers a streamlined managing environment and a plethora of features that make it a must-have application for any system and network administrator who works with multiple remote connections and credentials.
What’s new in Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 126.96.36.199
- Added Dashboard Documentation tab
- Added the HTML Editor document
- Added Database Password Template
- Added missing options in Root settings
- Added Password Template managing in Data Source settings
- Added Password Validation options in Data Source Settings
- Improved FTP-like sessions (FTP, SFTP, SCP and WebDAV) to allow changing the current root
- Updated Secure Note entry
- Updated the password template (previously password complexity) section
- Fixed crashes in FTP and File Explorer sessions by adding "Get file icons from their apparent type" option
- Fixed DVLS entry three sometimes getting cleared in offline mode
- Fixed iTerm session hanging on the host registering step
- Fixed iTerm session scroll position getting misplaced when splitting the session tab
- Fixed navigation issue with left/right arrows in nano in SSH Shell sessions to CentOS servers and other similar OS
- Fixed Secure Note entry saving issue
- Fixed Telnet Terminal not handling tab key
- Fixed the Two-Factor prompt being shown when closing the Users/Roles/Groups administration window