|Created on||2017-07-28 22:54:24|
|Files||RemoteDesktopManager_Mac_22.214.171.124_[sn].dmg (130.8 MB)|
Name: Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition
Released: July 13th 2017
Developer: Devolutions Inc
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: http://mac.remotedesktopmanager.com
Straightforward app that enables you to manage all your remote connections, account credentials and other info within a user-friendly interface
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is a powerful and fully featured tool specifically aimed at network and system administrators, as well as at users who need to keep all their remote connections, passwords and other credentials conveniently stored under one roof.
Feature rich and easy to work with administration application
Working with Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is not the easiest thing that you can do on your Mac, but its well-organized interface and easy accessible functions will make it so that you don’t need a large amounts of time before getting to grips with it.
Absolutely all entries using Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition must be done by hand regardless if we are talking about credentials, groups, or other more advanced settings.
But, as a compensation, once a session is configured, you can take advantage of its batch edit feature that enables you to change settings across multiple sessions.
Easily manage your remote connections and save all your passwords and credentials
Furthermore, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition comes with support for a large assortment of connections such as RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, TeamViewer, LogMeIn, as well as for 25 VPN types with the help of add-ons.
As far as security is concerned, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition features a built-in password manager, a password analyzer and a SSH key generator. It also enables you to save and manage all your passwords, as well as to import data from other existing password managers.
Comprehensive and useful utility for system and network administrators
Regarding its management tools, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition integrates consoles for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V, as well as remote shut down, Wake on LAN and inventory report features.
Taking all things into consideration, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition offers a streamlined managing environment and a plethora of features that make it a must-have application for any system and network administrator who works with multiple remote connections and credentials.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199:
• Added Azure Storage explorer session
• Added Dropbox explorer session
• Added Html Editor document entry
• Added Spiceworks session
• Added TeamPass credential
• Added the overlapping navigation pane
• Added a prompt when force refreshing in offline mode to prevent unintentional clearing of the cache
• Added filter options in the Add Connection view
• Added Microsoft Remote Desktop Beta.app in the list of application searched for the External RDP session
• Added Opera as an available Browser Application for the Web Browser session in external mode
• Added support for Template Group
• Added the Create Desktop Alias button under the Advanced tab of sessions settings
• Added the Override default browser option in User and Local Specific Settings of Web Browser sessions
• Added the Private Vault Search field in the Group properties view
• Added the Tab Title field to allow choosing the tab title of opened session
• Improved handling of multiple potential exceptions (prevent the application from crashing.)
• Improved the search field in Add Connection view (can use arrow keys to navigate while keeping the focus on the search field)
• Fixed Azure MFA Two Factor always failing (added the missing Country Code field)
• Fixed crash when attempting to browse databases in SQL Server configurations view
• Fixed crash when attempting to see My Data Source Informations
• Fixed crash when force refreshing in offline mode
• Fixed DODB datasource deleting the offline cache before going offline (preventing going offline)
• Fixed DVLS user Two Factor settings not being saved when adding a new user
• Fixed entries inheriting from Root instead of parent folder in some circumstances
• Fixed Hyper-V console always failing to load it's entries
• Fixed iDrac session opening itself multiple time
• Fixed offline mode not working with MySQL and Dropbox
• Fixed RDP Gateway not working in RDP Session using Engine V5
• Fixed RDP session showing horizontal top and bottom white bar with the Screen Size set to Current work area
• Fixed the Browser Extension Manager window not installing right update for Opera
• Fixed the embedded WebView crashing on unhandled authentication challenges
• Fixed the RDP session with Screen Size set to Default using the screen working area size instead of available space within the tab (unwanted scroll bars)