|Created on||2016-12-23 04:20:45|
|Files||Remote_Desktop_Manager_Enterprise_v220.127.116.11.zip (100.9 MB)|
Name: Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise
Released: December 14th 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
Web Site: http://mac.remotedesktopmanager.com
Straightforward app that enables you to manage all your remote connections, account credentials and other info within a user-friendly interface
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is a powerful and fully featured tool specifically aimed at network and system administrators, as well as at users who need to keep all their remote connections, passwords and other credentials conveniently stored under one roof.
Feature rich and easy to work with administration application
Working with Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is not the easiest thing that you can do on your Mac, but its well-organized interface and easy accessible functions will make it so that you don’t need a large amounts of time before getting to grips with it.
Absolutely all entries using Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition must be done by hand regardless if we are talking about credentials, groups, or other more advanced settings. But, as a compensation, once a session is configured, you can take advantage of its batch edit feature that enables you to change settings across multiple sessions.
Easily manage your remote connections and save all your passwords and credentials
Furthermore, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition comes with support for a large assortment of connections such as RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, TeamViewer, LogMeI, as well as for 25 VPN types with the help of add-ons.
As far as security is concerned, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition features a built-in password manager, a password analyzer and a SSH key generator. It also enables you to save and manage all your passwords, as well as to import data from other existing password managers.
Comprehensive and useful utility for system and network administrators
Regarding its management tools, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition integrates consoles for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V, as well as remote shut down, Wake on LAN and inventory report features.
Taking all things into consideration, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition offers a streamlined managing environment and a plethora of features that make it a must-have application for any system and network administrator who works with multiple remote connections and credentials.
New Features and Improvements
• SQL Server DB Login
• Role-Based Security
• Root Entry
• Proxy Tunnel (HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS4a, SOCKS5)
• WebDAV File Browser
• SCP File Browser
• Native SFTP File Browser
• VPN Mac Specific Settings
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168:
● Added Extensions Manager
● Added support of RoyalTS file (.rts, .rtsx, .rtsz) in Xml and Dropbox datasources
● Integrated Zoho Vault
● Added missing items under the Templates button in the ribbon
● Added Overview on dashboards of all entries
● Improved Profiling Window performances
● Improved the performances of the Group Dashboard (especially with group containing large amount of entries)
● Fixed crash on the DVLS Keep Alive timer when prompting for login information
● Fixed crash when accessing features in the administration panel in a DVLS datasource
● Fixed crash when adding shortcut on clicked (not selected) entry
● Fixed import and paste functionalities not inserting entries under selected folder
● Fixed mc command (Midnight Commander) not working properly in the SSH Terminal connection
● Fixed Profiling Window duplicate entries
● Fixed select credentials group window not showing any groups with "Merge credential list with sessions" option checked
● Fixed SSH Native VPN always using unified settings even if the option is unchecked
● Fixed the inaccessibility of file and folders outside of the home directory in FTP, SCP and SFTP connections
● Fixed the SSH Tunnel connection configuration always showing the message "The host name is required" even if the host field is filled
Full Change History: http://mac.remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/ChangeHistory