|Name||Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019.2.0 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-12-01 23:43:57|
|Files||Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019.2.0 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (102.5 MB)|
Remote Desktop Manager is an application designed to centralize all your connections and credentials. Most connections are established using either an external library or third party software.
Remote Desktop Manager is compatible with several relevant tools and technologies, including: Apple Remote Desktop, Citrix, Dameware, FTP, Hyper-V, LogMeIn, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Microsoft Remote Desktop, Radmin, SSH Shell, TeamViewer, Telnet, Terminal Services, VMware, VNC, SCP, X Windows, and more! In fact, if it possesses a command line interface, the app can invoke it
Features and Highlights
Remote Connection Management
Securely centralize, manage and launch all your remote connections from a single platform.
Store all your passwords and credentials in a secure and centralized vault or use existing password manager, such as KeePass and many others.
Secure Access to Critical Assets
Protect your connections from various security attacks and insider threats using a granular protection access control.
IT Team Solution
Fully integrated features for teams, allowing easy sharing and user administration.
Ease of Management
Ease the administrative burden of managing permissions and accounts. Create templates to simplify management.
Audits and Reports
Perform audits and generate customized reports based on specific criteria.
- OS X 10.9.0 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019.2.0
- Added new license subscription model
- Added option to encrypt datasources with application password
- Added PAM credentials mode for entries
- Added black/white color option for images
- Added entries Actions item in Main Menu
- Added option to warn about currently checked out entries when closing application
- Added the port in the dashboard overview
- Added Wayk logs option in preferences
- Updated Zoho Vault
- An issue where you couldn’t use batch convert on Login (Account) in the Private Vault
- Attachments made in RDM Windows creating errors in RDM Mac
- Azure Blob Storage entry not working
- Devolutions Online Drive going offline for no reason
- Devolutions Online Drive returning an error 401: Unauthorized
- Error message when creating a Dropbox datasource
- Error when sending report to support
- Multiple connections with Wayk Now not working
- Possible crash when using Wayk entry
- Recording a session showing a “Unable to connect to DataSource” error
- Searching domain in Advanced Search prompting a Password list window
- SFTP entry not working with AWS sFTP service
- Shift key not working with ARD on macOS Catalina