|Name||Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019.1.9.0 Kg-AMPED mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-11 14:58:34|
|Files||Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019.1.9.0 Kg-AMPED mac-torrent-download.net.zip (100.1 MB)|
Remote Desktop Manager is an application designed to centralize all your connections and credentials. Most connections are established using either an external library or third party software.
Remote Desktop Manager is compatible with several relevant tools and technologies, including: Apple Remote Desktop, Citrix, Dameware, FTP, Hyper-V, LogMeIn, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Microsoft Remote Desktop, Radmin, SSH Shell, TeamViewer, Telnet, Terminal Services, VMware, VNC, SCP, X Windows, and more! In fact, if it possesses a command line interface, the app can invoke it
Features and Highlights
Remote Connection Management
Securely centralize, manage and launch all your remote connections from a single platform.
Store all your passwords and credentials in a secure and centralized vault or use existing password manager, such as KeePass and many others.
Secure Access to Critical Assets
Protect your connections from various security attacks and insider threats using a granular protection access control.
IT Team Solution
Fully integrated features for teams, allowing easy sharing and user administration.
Ease of Management
Ease the administrative burden of managing permissions and accounts. Create templates to simplify management.
Audits and Reports
Perform audits and generate customized reports based on specific criteria.
- OS X 10.9.0 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019.1.9.0
- Terminal Playback tool
- Alternate host filter option
- Alternate host in overview
- Default Tags in System Settings
- Entry list prompt when executing SSH Command Line Macro/Script/Tool
- Possibility to create DOD file from the data source Private Vault tab
- SFTP sudo mode
- Allow quitting the app when it is locked
- Updated 1Password credential entry
- $PARENT_HOST_WITH_PORT$ variable being improperly resolved in SSH Tunnel entry
- Cloud authentication crashing in macOS 10.10 Yosemite
- Cloud authentication failing if cookie is expired
- Crash when searching in a VMware entry that failed to connect
- Credential appearing in the Session category of the System Settings -> Type Availability tab
- DOD and DODB datasource username field not getting filled
- DPS list prompt refresh button not working
- DPS vault prompt showing unavailable vaults
- Error when cancelling DPS Credential entry list prompt
- Error when selecting credential of a type unsupported in Mac
- General Tab being empty when viewing Information entry
- Possible bypass of application lock
- Some DPS entry icons not appearing in DPS Credential entry list prompt
- SSH entry authentication not falling back to the next authentication mode if the password is left empty