|Name||Reeder 4.1.4 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-09-30 13:37:27|
|Files||Reeder 4.1.4 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (22.25 MB)|
Reeder 4 – A news reader for the Mac with support for various sync services.
Reeder 4 adds new features like…
- The new Bionic Reading mode
- An in-app Read Later service which syncs with iCloud
- Image previews in the articles list (finally)
- An image viewer
- Much improved article viewer
- More layout options, including automatic layout depending on window size
- Improved reader view
Navigate the app using gestures for a great reading experience. Customize shortcuts and gestures to fine-tune the app to your needs.
Supported sync services:
- Feed Wrangler
- The Old Reader
- BazQux Reader
If you want to use a self-hosted service, Reeder should work with services which use the Fever or the Google Reader API. Or just standalone RSS (without syncing) if you don’t want to use any service.
Reeder 4 is also available for iOS.
- OS X 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in Reeder 4.1.4
- Some article viewer layout issues
- Fever sync issues (again)
- Crash when toggling “sharing only” option for Pocket or Instapaper
Version 4.1.3 added a bugfix/workaround for a crash on launch. Although this addresses the issue most of the times, there seem to be very few cases where it doesn’t work since Reeder’s underlying database file is corrupted. Unfortunately, as of now, I don’t have a fix for this. With this update (4.1.4), Reeder will now recreate the database file in these cases (and renaming the corrupted file) which means you’ll have to add your accounts again.
Starting with 4.1.4, Reeder will now regularly backup your account information (to a local file which won’t be affected from a corrupted database file) to be able to better recover from such errors in the future. Extending this to include more data in the backup (mostly for local RSS accounts) is planned for future updates.