|Name||Reeder v4.1.3 MAS mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-09-20 07:16:56|
|Files||Reeder v4.1.3 MAS mac-torrent-download.net.zip (17.11 MB)|
Reeder 4 – A news reader for the Mac with support for various sync services.
Reeder 4 adds new features like…
- The new Bionic Reading mode
- An in-app Read Later service which syncs with iCloud
- Image previews in the articles list (finally)
- An image viewer
- Much improved article viewer
- More layout options, including automatic layout depending on window size
- Improved reader view
Navigate the app using gestures for a great reading experience. Customize shortcuts and gestures to fine-tune the app to your needs.
Supported sync services:
- Feed Wrangler
- The Old Reader
- BazQux Reader
If you want to use a self-hosted service, Reeder should work with services which use the Fever or the Google Reader API. Or just standalone RSS (without syncing) if you don’t want to use any service.
Reeder 4 is also available for iOS.
- OS X 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in Reeder 4.1.3
- This update should (hopefully) fix a crash on launch. (Took a bit longer to find the cause for these crashes, sorry about that.)
- Various other minor improvements and bugfixes.