Descriptions for Receipts 1.6.3
Name: Receipts for Mac
Release Date: 26 Jan 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.receipts-app.com/
Invoices management tool that can detect the amount recorded in each invoice and automatically organize the entries by provider or category
Receipts aims to help you manage and organize incoming invoices in an efficient manner: mac-torrent-download.net you get to import the documents, and the utility will try to detect the amount automatically, convert it to the reference currency, and sort it by provider or category.
Bring all your invoices under the same roof and organize them into libraries
Right off the bat, Receipts generates a library database and prompts you to give it a name and specify the output location. mac-torrent-download.net Note that Receipts comes with a library manager that helps you switch between archives with minimal effort.
The next step is to start importing invoices: you can load files individually, or allow Receipts to add all the documents included in a particular folder.
For your convenience, Receipts comes with monitoring capabilities, and can automatically import new files from a watched directory. However, you will still have to review each new import manually.
Quickly view the amount of each invoice and keep them sorted by provider or category
Receipts offers you the possibility to define invoice providers and groups and each time you import a new document you get to assign them to any of the entries. As a result, you can effortlessly keep track of the receipts related to an individual project, to a particular company, and so on.
When importing, Receipts offers you the option to assign a date to the document, set the invoice amount and tax, and also store text notes. To streamline the process, Receipts tries to extract this information from the document, but you can also manually adjust the values before confirming the import.
Receipts can also automatically convert the invoice amount to the reference currency, generate reports, and deal with user defined VAT rates.
Invoices management solution that can deal with images, PDFs, or email data
To sum up, Receipts proposes a well-organized space where you can quickly import invoice reports, such as image files, PDF documents, or emails, and sort the entries by different criteria.
Nonetheless, the Receipts project is sill in an early stage, so some of the functions might not work as expected. During our tests, we were not able to generate graphs or rename the provider and categories items included by default.
What’s New in Receipts 1.6.3
- Settings for contacts, categories and tags via popover window
- Archiving contacts, categories and tags to have a less crowded side bar
- PDF manipulation via context menu right within the preview:Remove document or page, rotate left or right, append another file
- IBAN can be set per client or per document manually; choose from all IBANs found in the document by drop down menu
- Leaner library management and menu entry to open recent libraries easier
- Overhauled first launch experience
- Adjust Swiss VAT rate from 8% to 7.7%
- The window title is shown by default
- Fix:SEPA XML issues
- Fix:Don’t assume $-sign in Australia to be USD
- Fix:Don’t use currency signs like ¥ £ $ € as indicators for currencies in OCR’ed documents anymore
- Fix:Inconsistencies with Steuererklärungs.app reports
- Fix:Crash when doing OCR on certain documents
- Fix:Crash for email and HTML processing
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category