|Created on||2018-11-14 01:00:32|
|Files||Richardson.Software.RazorSQL.v8.2.0.MacOSX.zip (145.0 MB)|
RazorSQL is an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris.
- Builtin support for DB2, Derby / JavaDB, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, and Sybase SQL Anywhere. Also can connect to any database that supports JDBC or ODBC (Windows only) such as Access, Daffodil, H2, Ingres, Interbase, Mimer SQL, Mckoi, Paradox, Pervasive, Pointbase, Solid, and Teradata.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL Server PHP bridges for connecting to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases via PHP. Allows remote access to MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server databases running behind PHP enabled web servers
- A MS SQL Server ASP bridge for connecting to SQL Server databases via ASP. Allows remote access to SQL Server databases running behind ASP enabled web servers
- A RazorSQL JDBC Bridge for connecting to databases via a JEE/J2EE Application Server or Servlet Container
Database Tools Database and SQL Tools
- Create, Alter, and Drop Tables and Views
- *Create and Drop Indexes and Sequences
- *Create and Drop Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
- *Create and Drop Databases and Users
- Edit Table Tool
- *Edit Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
- Describe Tables and Views
- Generate DDL Tool for generating table, view, and index DDL.
- View contents of Tables and Views
- *View contents of Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
- SQL Query Builder for Select, Insert, Update, and Delete Statements
- Export Data in text, HTML, XML, Excel, delimited file format or as insert statements
- Import Data into tables from delimited files, Excel files, or fixed width files
- Execute Stored Procedures
- *SQL Explain Plan Tool
- SQL Query Scheduler
- Compare Table Data or Query Results
- File Compare Tool
- Zip Utility for viewing/extracting Zip and Jar files
- File System Browser
- Database Meta Data Viewer (Functions, Types, etc.)
- Command Line Interface for running RazorSQL tools from the command line.
SQL Editor SQL Editor
- Auto Completion for tables and columns
- Automatic Column Lookup
- Automatic Table Lookup
- SQL Formatter
- Support for parameterized queries
- Execute, Execute Fetch All, and Execute Batch functions
- MultiTabular Display of Query Results
- Sortable Query Results
- Filterable Query Results
- Searchable Query Results
- SQL History for All Queries, and Query Logging Per Connection
- Autofunction lookup for all supported programming languages and automethod lookup for Java and JSP
- Query List, Tag List, and Function / Method List options for clickable display of queries, tags, or functions / methods contained in the editor
- File tools such as head, tail, get section, search / regex search, move, copy, rename, delete, size, and get info.
- Key Ahead functionality for oneclick population of userdefined text
- Regular Expression Find, Find/Replace, Find/Replace in Files
- Bracket Matching, Tag Matching, and Goto Line commands
- Printing Support for Editor Content and Query Results
- Support for dozens of file encodings
- Builtin and Custom User Templates
- Connection KeepAlive
- Plugin API (Allows users to add custom functionality to RazorSQL)
Database Browser Database Browser
- A tree structure to navigate database objects
- Use RazorSQL provided database specific system queries or user supplied queries for database navigation, or navigate the database structures using the default JDBC/ODBC driver settings.
- Single click content viewing on tables, views, etc.
- Column information including column name, keys, data type, nullable information, etc.
- *Displays information on objects such as procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints, sequences, etc.
- Singleclick generation of DDL for tables, views, and indexes.
- Search tables and view data.
- Singleclick generation of SQL select, insert, update, and delete queries.
OS version:OS X 10.7 or later OS X 10.4-10.6 and 32-bit support in Related Links
Web Site: http://www.razorsql.com/ACTV
What’s New in RazorSQL 8.2.0
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.