Ray Dynamic Texture v1.5.5 for After Effects MacOS
Ray Dynamic Texture is your solution to tedious texture work. This tool conveniently stores textures, including their layer settings, applied effects, keyframes, expressions and layer styles. It’s simplicity is key: After you’ve set it up you can apply it directly as a texture to any selected layer. In addition to this, the tool can store your most used Effects, Shapes and Expressions—all with one click.
- Store textures in a library “palette” including their layer settings.
- Apply textures to selected layers, Alpha Matte and Luma supported.
- Makes the Set Matte Effect usable to texture with.
- Texture Multiple objects at once.
- Build your own texture palettes.
- Add textures, effects, shapes and expressions from timeline to palette.
- Create Master controller for any property.
- Invert Mattes.
- Create excact clone of any layer.
- Replace textures with one click.
- Compact, responsive user interface
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
Web Site: http://aescripts.com/ray-dynamic-texture/
What’s New in Ray Dynamic Texture v1.5.5
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.