Ray Dynamic Color 2.5.8 for After Effects
The industry leading Color Palette for After Effects.
Currently, all the colors in your After Effect project have a fixed value, even if multiple colors in your scene have the same color value. This makes trying a different color or changing one almost impossible because you have to change each individual color of every element in the project. Ray Dynamic Color not only gives you a color palette to color with, it can also create clever links between the color values in your scene and the color palette. This give us many options to manage colors. Watch the tutorials to learn how.
- Color elements in your scene with one click using the Ray color palette
- Color with or without “expression links”
- “Link” and “Unlink” colors to and from a palette
- Extract colors from your scene into a palette.
- Change colors after they are applied.
- Color shape layer strokes and fills individually.
- Swap the colors of two color properties
- Advanced color options to randomize and cycle colors of a palette
- Compact, responsive user interface
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5
Web Site: http://aescripts.com/ray-dynamic-color/
What’s New in Ray Dynamic Color 2.5.8
- Updated Animate expression to be compatible with new expression engine introduced in CC2019