||RAW Power 1.0.2
||RAW Power 1.0.2.zip (78.49 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Name: RAW Power
Release Date: February 10, 2017
Developer: Gentlemen Coders
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.12 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://gentlemencoders.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/raw-power/id1157116444?mt=12
Make your best shots even better with RAW Power. RAW Power unlocks the power of Apple's RAW engine with simple, easy-to-use controls. Use it as an editing extension inside Apple Photos, or as a standalone, non-destructive RAW photo editor.
If you loved Aperture's advanced RAW processing adjustments, you'll feel right at home with RAW Power. Using adjustments like Boost, previously only available in Aperture, you can improve your images in ways that simply can't be done in any other application. RAW Power takes advantage of RAW processing improvements in macOS Sierra.
- Extends Apple's Photos app for macOS Sierra
- Extensive camera support via Apple's RAW Camera Updates (list at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207049)
- Control over Apple's Boost filter to achieve unparalleled highlight recovery
- Real-time control of all of Apple's RAW engine, including Noise Reduction, and Black Point, RAW Sharpen, and more
- Hot Pixels Overlay with Clipping Indicators
- Fully non-destructive editing, with all changes stored in a sidecar file
- Advanced Curves adjustment with Auto Curves, Linear and Lab modes
- Recovery slider for targeted control over highlights
- White Balance sampling
- Luminance-oriented Sharpen
- All sliders are real-time and GPU accelerated
- Highlights, Shadows, Vibrancy and more
- Support for hundreds of RAW cameras
- Images are displayed the same way as in Photos, Aperture, or iPhoto
- Supports iPhone RAW images and other DNGs as well.
- Also works with JPEGs, TIFFs, and other image formats
- Video Tutorials on YouTube
Requires macOS 10.12.2.
What's New in Version 1.0.2:
Fixed bug when exporting vertical (portrait) images
Improved quality of exported JPEGs
Enable Lens Correction in Apple's RAW engine for more cameras
Fixed bug with white balance and curves sampling when mouse is dragged instead of clicked.