RapidWeaver 8 v8.0.2 (20115)
RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML- and CSS-based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick-looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check out YourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://www.realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver/
What’s New in RapidWeaver 8 v8.0.2 (20115)
- Fixed an issue where blog images appeared to be missing in posts
- Project file icon is now displayed in the title bar, again!
- Code plugin now remembers the state of “Show in navigation” checkbox
- Fixed an issue with incorrectly marking pages as changed
- Updated internally used font awesome from 4.6.2 to 4.7
- Added support backin for rendering Font Awesome fonts in the page list
- Privacy notice CSS is now inserted before custom global CSS
- RW7 projects migrated to RW8 now include banner alt tags
- Fixed an issue where a users addon directory couldn’t be exported
- Individual pages can now override the sitewide language setting
- Buy License button now hides correctly after activation
- Fixed some issues in the Mountain Theme
- Fixed some issues in the Engineer Theme
- Fixed some issues in the Future Theme