Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64 bit
RAM minimum: N/A
Video RAM: N/A
CORE KG & Patch included
# New Feature
- Notes - now available in the Site Setup sidebar, Notes can be used to document changes or things that need to be changed. If you’re working with another developer or co-worker, you can note what you’ve worked on here.
# Fixes and Improvements
- RapidWeaver will now warn you if you change the filename of project homepages.
- RapidWeaver no longer marks every page in your site changed when changing the Browser Title of a single page.
- Substantial updates to the FTP engine in RapidWeaver to ensure even greater compatibility with different hosting setups.
- Adds a new (optional) advanced FTP setting to enable Extended Passive FTP Mode. This mode is enabled by default. If you’re experiencing issues with publishing, try unchecking it!
- Fixes a problem where some changes in publishing credentials would not be relayed to RapidWeaver’s Publishing feature.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver would, in some hosting configurations, not upload to a non-empty location.
- Fixes a problem where errors from the FTP uploader would not be displayed in RapidWeaver.
- Improves CSS Consolidation for themes that use `@import` statements.
- Fixes a problem that caused videos to not be output at the correct size.
- Fixes a problem that would cause RapidWeaver to crash when a Website Address is malformed.
- Fixes for the Project Window appearing when opening large projects.
- Fixes a problem where custom CSS does not appear on Photo Album pages.
- Fixes a problem that would prevent RapidWeaver from opening a project file with missing resources.
- Fixes a problem that prevented large blog pages from publishing.
- Fixes some quirks in RapidWeaver’s “Remove Link” option in the Styled Text plugin.
- Fixes a problem where an HTML document would be generated by RapidWeaver’s Markdown engine instead of regular HTML
- Fixes a problem where in certain circumstances RapidWeaver may crash on closing a project window.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver might crash when removing a re-ordered Contact Form element.
- Updates the welcome screen to reflect RapidWeaver’s no-longer-purple UI.
- RapidWeaver no longer refreshes the previews of all open projects when making a change in one project.
- Fixes a problem where the Photo Album page name may cause Photo Album pages to fail to load.
- Fixes a problem where reverting the changes in a project when the Site-wide Code area is open would cause RapidWeaver to crash.
- Fixes a problem where the default metatags would not be reverted when reverting a project when the Site-wide Code area is open.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver would crash when attempting to Quick Look a missing project resource.
- CSS and feature changes to the Split theme.
More Info: http://realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver
Web Design Software for Mac
RapidWeaver is the all-in-one app that enables you to build the website you’ve always wanted. Whether it’s an online store, stunning photo gallery or blog, RapidWeaver provides you with the know-how to quickly publish websites that even pros are proud of.
Amazingly Powerful, Infinitely Expandable
RapidWeaver is the leading Mac web design app, and has been ever since its launch over ten years ago. Each release is designed to make your website better, and we’ve carefully ensured that RapidWeaver has all the tools you need to create the perfect website. Best of all, RapidWeaver allows your site to grow as you build it and is expandable with hundreds of third-party addons available.
There’s no need to know any code - RapidWeaver generates it all for you, based on the content you add to your website. If you need to add some code (maybe a Twitter button), just paste it in and RapidWeaver automatically places it alongside your existing content.
RapidWeaver 6 comes with 5 brand-new themes, built especially for this release by some of the Addon community’s finest developers: Nick Cates Design, Elixir Graphics, Brandon Lee Themes, Yuzool Themes & OneLittleDesigner. They’re fully-responsive, and take advantages of new theme features in RapidWeaver 6 such as Split Navigation.
RapidWeaver is a different type of web design app - one that allows you to focus on the most important aspect of any website: your content. With drag-and-drop creation for photo galleries, online stores, blogs, personal websites and more you can count on RapidWeaver to help you build a stunning website in no time.
Smart Publishing has been completely re-worked to make uploading your changes even quicker. Thanks to simultaneous multi-file publishing, and a host of other clever tricks, publishing in RapidWeaver 6 is up to 3 times faster than previous versions. If your host supports FTP, SFTP or FTPS (new in RapidWeaver 6) you’re good to go - and if you need hosting, Little Oak has a special deal for RapidWeaver users!