|Name||QuickLens 2.8 f [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-11-09 06:24:22|
|Files||QuickLens 2.8 f [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (21.21 MB)|
As a UI Designer/Developer, it is natural to explore the UI created by you or by others.
Be it the margins that were chosen, angle used in a icon, length or bounding box of some element, the colors used or just zooming closer to the pixels.
QuickLens offers a suite of tools that enable all of these actions and much more!
QuickLens allows you to:
- Zoom into Pixels
- Measure Dimensions and Angles
- Sample Colors and maintain Palettes
- Simulate Color Blindness and Color Contrast in real-time
- Inspect Alignments
- Check layouts with Grids
- Overlay Guides on multiple monitors
- Check real-time distances and bounding-boxes
…all through a suite of tools:
Each tool has a clearly defined purpose and does one thing exceedingly well.
When combined with other tools, you can bring out the true power of QuickLens.
- Zoom into pixels
- Sample colors
- Make precise pixel measurements
- Capture snapshots of the lens view
- Measure vertical, horizontal distances and even ones at an angle
- Measure angles and snap to every 5 and 90 angles
- Measure angle in degrees and radians
- Switch between several units: pixels, inches, centimeters, millimeters
- Measure width and height of on-screen elements
- Setup grids with row and columns to overlay on your designs
- Includes Golden Grids with spirals
- Save and manage grid presets
- Capture snapshots and videos with the overlay grids
- Inspect alignments with screen-wide guides
- Setup guides on multiple monitors
- View distances between guides
- A handy presentation tool
- Zoom into any part of the screen
- Change shapes and sizes
- Dim rest of the screen to focus on the zoomed-in area
- Move between monitors seamlessly
- View screen-wide crosshair
- Use for quick alignment checks
- Use the Distance mode to see real-time distances between screen elements
- Use the Bounding Box mode to drag a selection around an element to see its bounding box
- OS X 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in QuickLens 2.8 fix
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.