||QuickLens 1.7/QuickLens 1.7.zip (9.32 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
• Auto-Palette is a new way to extract colors from the screen by just selecting an area.
• Pick the color format from a menu when you copy color to the clipboard.
• Added ability to pick a Color Profile for sampling colors. You can use the default Native Display profile or choose sRGB, Generic RGB or Adobe RGB.
• Lens can also be closed with the ESCAPE key.
• Guide Stamping is a new way to quickly create guides. Stamp out rough guides and do fine adjustments after creation.
You can now see the pixel color in the info-mode. You can also copy the color to clipboard using the 'C' key.
• If you prefer not to activate QuickLens when launching tools, you have the option now in Preferences.
• You can now configure visibility of the Menubar and the Dock icons
• The Shortcuts Viewer allows you to browse shortcuts for all tools. It will automatically switch to show shortcuts for the active tool.
• New App Icon!
• A 1pt increase in font size across the app. This makes text more readable in general.
• Support for keys on the Numpad
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id827686482?mt=12
More Info: http://www.quicklensapp.com
As a UI Designer/Developer, you are always trying to create the best possible interfaces.
With QuickLens, you can ensure that your implementation matches the design.
QuickLens allows you to:
• Zoom into Pixels
• Measure Dimensions
• Sample Colors
• Inspect Alignments
...all through a suite of tools:
• Lens • Ruler • Frame • Guide • Tape • Monocle • Crosshair
Each tool has a clearly defined purpose and does one thing exceedingly well.
When combined with other tools, you can bring out the true power of QuickLens.