Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
With a suite of 7 tools at your command, QuickLens gives you a powerful set of capabilities to explore the pixels of your screen.
What's New in Version 1.6
- Added a plain hex color format (without the # prefix) for Lens
- HTML Export has a nicer looking color sheet
- Snapshots in the Frame tool can be saved without the overlay. Hold the OPTION key while taking snapshots.
- Interact with the underlying app by switching focus away from QuickLens. Just
activate the other app and now Monocle will not intercept your mouse events.
- Tool notifications can now be turned off in
- Bug fixes
As a UI Designer/Developer, you are always trying to create the best possible interfaces.
With QuickLens, you can ensure that your implementation matches the design.
QuickLens allows you to:
• Zoom into Pixels
• Measure Dimensions
• Sample Colors
• Inspect Alignments
...all through a suite of tools:
• Lens • Ruler • Frame • Guide • Tape • Monocle • Crosshair
Each tool has a clearly defined purpose and does one thing exceedingly well.
When combined with other tools, you can bring out the true power of QuickLens.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/id827686482?mt=12